Ny Road Rage

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Hmm, as amazing as it sounds, you are just giving me your input towards what the articles is saying. But it isn't a fact to prove against it. You didn't source your finding against it as I have to pulled off article for Happy. Since he insists on sources, not opinion or personal beliefs.

I was giving Happy the reasoning why I don't believe marijuana should be legalize, and as mentioned in all my previous post, I didn't said that marijuana will kill you since that is long term research. We don't know if your life span is cut short because of marijuana, because none of us has that answer beforehand if you can live til 60 or 80 years of age. So to point it to any substance you use, isn't valid to do so.

I warned that the debate will get no where with Happy, but he insist that I give my viewpoint. Marijuana is a sensitive issue to many people and there's always a two sided beliefs on it. For me to want to use a drug to help me forget, I'm not sold. That's just one thing I got from a one hour video. Marijuana just isn't something I'm interested in talking about. If you bring up shopping, I would be hype up on it.

The drugs mess with your mind, whether its short term or long term, it trigger something up there. If not for serious illness, why smoke it?

Hunnie, I didn't say that marijuana was completely safe. Like I mentioned before, I criticized that article written by Natalia Sanchez because I felt she spun it in a manner that was totally biased and politically motivated. She never even read the article for christ's sake! It was the first link you gave after you told Camper that marijuana could lead to deaths. I tried to correlate both your thoughts and this article, and I felt it didn't provide enough details to give a conclusive evidence to support your ideas. Instead, I found the article to be crap haha.

And yes, I'm in the same page with you on marijuana usage. Recreational vs medicinal. It's very important to clarify the needs of it ;)

Can you answer my other question about what you think of marijuana users? I'd love to hear what you think.

How about we focus on how marijuana can help people?

Last edited:
Hmm, as amazing as it sounds, you are just giving me your input towards what the articles is saying. But it isn't a fact to prove against it. You didn't source your finding against it as I have to pulled off article for Happy. Since he insists on sources, not opinion or personal beliefs.

I was giving Happy the reasoning why I don't believe marijuana should be legalize, and as mentioned in all my previous post, I didn't said that marijuana will kill you since that is long term research. We don't know if your life span is cut short because of marijuana, because none of us has that answer beforehand if you can live til 60 or 80 years of age. So to point it to any substance you use, isn't valid to do so.

I warned that the debate will get no where with Happy, but he insist that I give my viewpoint. Marijuana is a sensitive issue to many people and there's always a two sided beliefs on it. For me to want to use a drug to help me forget, I'm not sold. That's just one thing I got from a one hour video. Marijuana just isn't something I'm interested in talking about. If you bring up shopping, I would be hype up on it.

The drugs mess with your mind, whether its short term or long term, it trigger something up there. If not for serious illness, why smoke it? I felt that Happy is a very capable guy that can handle any situation strike at him without marijuana.

I dont want to smoke no more man, ever since last night, man......It aint worth it.
I will only smoke it as a last resort - I do get panic attacks a few times a year.

Last edited:
I felt that Happy is a very capable guy that can handle any situation strike at him without marijuana.
Thanks Hunnie! It means a lot to me that you think so. I will try my best to stay sober.
Aint gonna lie though, even Superman is afraid of Kryptonite.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, I didn't say that marijuana was completely safe. Like I mentioned before, I criticized that article written by Natalia Sanchez because I felt she spun it in a matter that was totally biased and politically motivated. She never even read the article for christ's sake! It was the first link you gave after you told Camper that marijuana could lead to deaths. I tried to correlate both your thoughts and this article, and I felt it didn't provide enough details to give a conclusive evidence to support your ideas. Instead, I found the article to be crap haha.

And yes, I'm in the same page with you on marijuana usage. Recreational vs medicinal. It's very important to clarify the needs of it ;)

Can you answer my other question? I'd love to hear what you think.

How about we focus on how marijuana can help people?

As long as you agreed that it's not safe. That's the only message I want to get across to Happy because I don't think he needs it.
As for it helping people, I hear many disease that it can help treat and prevent, but that isn't the case of the debate that I'm trying to get across to Happy. I don't think he mentioned that he has those serious illness.

Happy is always there for me to give me advice and tell me to fight through life. I'm simply returning back the favor. If he still chose to do what he wants, I felt that I did my part as his chat buddy. His choice is his alone. He know I meant no harm and are doing this cause I care. Most of the stuff the video is saying, I'm not even listening , it's a boring matter to me, seriously. Happy knows I'm not into the subject of Science. :eek:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
As long as you agreed that it's not safe. That's the only message I want to get across to Happy because I don't think he needs it.
As for it helping people, I hear many disease that it can help treat and prevent, but that isn't the case of the debate that I'm trying to get across to Happy. I don't think he mentioned that he has those serious illness.

Happy is always there for me to give me advice and tell me to fight through life. I'm simply returning back the favor. If he still chose to do what he wants, I felt that I did my part as his chat buddy. His choice is his alone. He know I meant no harm and are doing this cause I care. Most of the stuff the video is saying, I'm not even listening , it's a boring matter to me, seriously. Happy knows I'm not into the subject of Science. :eek:

Not safe under the influence or safe long-term-wise? haha. Seriously, I think we have to see both sides to this so-called drug. I am 100% against the War on Drugs. Huge amounts of money spent on this campaign and all it did was created more problems. I can go on and on about these problems, too. But for the sake of the exchange of words we all have had, it's safe to say that we may have differences in our thinking as well as many agreements.

And you know, I like how we're addressing whoever's involved in this debate in third person haha. It's so wrong, but funny as hell.

You guys can continue your debate. I'm only here to be a nuisance like I always am.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I gotta continue with my encoding. Feeling good cause Seattle's finally raining.

Love the rain.

large.gif

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Love the rain.

large.gif

Let's take a road trip to Seattle to meet up Camper. I'll take the back seat while you and your man argue along the way there. It'll be F-U-N!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Let's take a road trip to Seattle to meet up Camper. I'll take the back seat while you and your man argue along the way there. It'll be F-U-N!

lolz he doesn't like to argue. I do the arguing by myself. He got a new job so my problem is solve.
I don't like drives longer then 4 hours. Seattle sounds like a long drive, no?
Its gonna rain soon in LA. The weather is getting cold.

b69c89cc6a696cee503129cc3eca4285.jpg

O-R-G-Y? 3 guys and 1 girl. Don't think Hunnie can handle that amount of love.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
lolz he doesn't like to argue. I do the arguing by myself. He got a new job so my problem is solve.
I don't like drives longer then 4 hours. Seattle sounds like a long drive, no?
Its gonna rain soon in LA. The weather is getting cold.

b69c89cc6a696cee503129cc3eca4285.jpg

You argue by yourself? That's talent!

Well, the good news is that once you get there you can argue with Camper all you want!

Is it really gonna rain here? Great time to go Knotts Scary Farm! Woo hoo!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You argue by yourself? That's talent!

Well, the good news is that once you get there you can argue with Camper all you want!

Is it really gonna rain here? Great time to go Knotts Scary Farm! Woo hoo!

Never been there during scary time, heard it's scary cause they grab you and get in your face.
Probably will pass on that. I need my personal space. :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
how did this ny road rage turn into a marijuana thread? you guys are silly ahah