Ny Road Rage

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Hunnie was blaming the world's problems on brain damaged pot heads. I felt defensive.

You guys are funny, giving each other cheap shots. I love it haha

Why is Hunnie buying the Sims? Is she still looking for the perfect life? :whistling:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
You guys are funny, giving each other cheap shots. I love it haha

Why is Hunnie buying the Sims? Is she still looking for the perfect life? :whistling:

haha, it cost me $87 buck for the premium edition.
I could save about $20 buying from Ebay but I was being impatient. like a baby. :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
haha, it cost me $87 buck for the premium edition.
I could save about $20 buying from Ebay but I was being impatient. like a baby. :D

dok kon kmeng nas. what's so good about that damn game? It seems liek it's a waste of time to me. But I guess, whatever floats your boat, it's all good with me. Whatever you do, just don't kill me, ok?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
dok kon kmeng nas. what's so good about that damn game? It seems liek it's a waste of time to me. But I guess, whatever floats your boat, it's all good with me. Whatever you do, just don't kill me, ok?

I like to live my life like them sims. :D
The graphic is nice and the build mode for houses are amazing.
It's similar to minecraft but much better building structures.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I like to live my life like them sims. :D
The graphic is nice and the build mode for houses are amazing.
It's similar to minecraft but much better building structures.

Is it like Starcraft? I played Starcraft back in the day. If you don't know, Koreans are known to be the best in the world in Starcraft. Well, my friend and I be going 2v2 with Koreans and whooping their asses. I cant' say it was Cambodians vs Koreans because my friend is Vietnamese. Anyway, that's only the highlight of my life. I have nothing else to show you.