Need Help With Megauploader

lovepink

Commoner
I downloaded megauploader but it doesnt seem to be working for me. I tried uploading each file individually and also in batch files but they all say ERROR. There is no progress for the files when im uploading.

The files i am trying to upload are 75mb each (25 files in total) all mp4 format.

can someone explain why this is happening? thanks

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm using Megauploader to make my download links all the time. Your size file should be fine. So that can't be the problem. My highest file size is over 400 mb.

Try to right click the file and restart the process again. I usually put restart and then right click and click reset.

Restart and then reset. the version I'm using is v0.7 for the program.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I downloaded megauploader but it doesnt seem to be working for me. I tried uploading each file individually and also in batch files but they all say ERROR. There is no progress for the files when im uploading.

The files i am trying to upload are 75mb each (25 files in total) all mp4 format.

can someone explain why this is happening? thanks
are you still having the issue, LovePink dear ?

lovepink

Commoner
are you still having the issue, LovePink dear ?

Hi pkalotus,

Thank you for replying.
No, I dont need anymore help with the megauploader app. It still says Error when I try to upload, but I figured I would just do the simple and slow way of uploading things on mega one file at a time. It does take a tremendous amount of time but at least it works.
Thanks

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi pkalotus,

Thank you for replying.
No, I dont need anymore help with the megauploader app. It still says Error when I try to upload, but I figured I would just do the simple and slow way of uploading things on mega one file at a time. It does take a tremendous amount of time but at least it works.
Thanks
So glad hearing it work for you, Lovepink. ;)