My First Experience

Marvelous

Commoner
I just want to share my first experience as a contributor.

So first off, I have installed DVD ripper, only to find out that most of the video I bought from Cambodia are VCD. So I went on and search for a software and found a VCD ripper that is much simple to use. My first VCD was ripped and ready to be uploaded. Then, I went on and create an account on Viemo as recommend by Theary and start to upload my video only to find out that it is too big. So I went on and search for Video Splitter software and found one. My videos are splitted, uploaded on Viemo but the website is still doesn't like me. So I created an account on Youtube and now my first episode is up on Merlkon. Jeiy'YO!!!!!!!!!

It is such a great experience for me. I think all members should take the opportunity experiencing this process just to get an idea of how much time and effort that each of the contributor have put to share their video on this website. After this experience, I just want to say to the Admin and the Contributor that I really appreciated all of your time and effort that you have been putting in keeping this website going. You never understand what they have been through until you get to walk in their shoes.

Thank You!

Reactions: Ash

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

For Merlkon, not sure. But for Khmerave, you first create "album" and then for the second episode, you "add video."
You link the series together using the same "tags."

Marvelous dear,
Yes, Merlkon and Khmerave have the same procedure ...

you are a quick learner, dear
And thank you so much for become a uploader:) and sharing a wonderful series with us<3+<3

On Album Category, please select Featured so your Video Image will show in the front page

Marvelous

Commoner

For Merlkon, not sure. But for Khmerave, you first create "album" and then for the second episode, you "add video."
You link the series together using the same "tags."

Marvelous dear,
Yes, Merlkon and Khmerave have the same procedure ...

you are a quick learner, dear
And thank you so much for become a uploader:) and sharing a wonderful series with us<3+<3

On Album Category, please select Featured so your Video Image will show in the front page
Thank you very much for the kind words. I am still a little confuse with "tags" After I add the "tags" what do I need to do next?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
:confused: Still confuse about "tags"
tags is for grouping your video together

When you first create your album,did you enter any name in Tags Bar?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
did you post episode 2 yet, Maverlous?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yes, I have Ep2 in Youtube, but I can't seem to find the way to add the link in Merlkon. I might need a little of hand holding in this process.
for the Episode2 instead of adding Album, you will need to add Video instead which locate on the top of Album

I just want to share my first experience as a contributor.

So first off, I have installed DVD ripper, only to find out that most of the video I bought from Cambodia are VCD. So I went on and search for a software and found a VCD ripper that is much simple to use. My first VCD was ripped and ready to be uploaded. Then, I went on and create an account on Viemo as recommend by Theary and start to upload my video only to find out that it is too big. So I went on and search for Video Splitter software and found one. My videos are splitted, uploaded on Viemo but the website is still doesn't like me. So I created an account on Youtube and now my first episode is up on Merlkon. Jeiy'YO!!!!!!!!!

It is such a great experience for me. I think all members should take the opportunity experiencing this process just to get an idea of how much time and effort that each of the contributor have put to share their video on this website. After this experience, I just want to say to the Admin and the Contributor that I really appreciated all of your time and effort that you have been putting in keeping this website going. You never understand what they have been through until you get to walk in their shoes.

Thank You!
I want to see "Mae Khum Aei" but the Lakhorn was no longer available. Do you know where I can find it?

Attachments

• mae khun aei.jpg
    mae khun aei.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 331

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary