Complete Mazu

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Reserving this thread for Mazu. Won't take long to complete. :)

mazu.jpg

Streaming and DL Links

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Don't tell him to take his time. There are peoples here waiting to watch free movies. If anything, hurry your ass up punk. We don't have time to wait.

Hunnie, I want ten new series by the end of this week, or else.

haha j/k

No problem Phon, very possible. What do I get if I can release ten series in a week completed? It'll be nice if I get more than just a bonus point. :D

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Rei, it's better be good man or else i'll send u more snow. I've been skipping lot of movies so far.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'll try to speed up a bit. :D Groupon, I don't think it's your type of series but you can always give it a try lol.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
What's Mazu about Rei? Looks very interesting, must be another special effect extravaganza?

Yeah it's a supernatural god series about Mazu, the goddess of the sea. She was chosen and born to a normal human family but given super powers and abilities by the higher level gods. She'd help out fishermen and sailors throughout the series by fighting sea pirates and silly sea monsters with an IQ of a 2nd grader.

I enjoyed the series due to both actresses but too many dragging parts that will turn off a lot of viewers. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
why i can't download or steam from link?
Hey laloser, you need to have 30+ posts or messages to become a silver member and access it.

@khonlay, maybe you haven't been activated as a silver member yet but I have already messaged the admin. It should work soon.

You welcome, everyone else. :)

Cammy

Commoner
Looking at the pic, it looks like the hot guy YAN KUAN is in this series!!! Can someone confirm?

Ironfingers

Commoner
Looking at the pic, it looks like the hot guy YAN KUAN is in this series!!! Can someone confirm?

He sure is, but what a waste! The romance in here is super dry! haha I am skimming through this series, on Ep 43 now. Taking a break to watch Unbeatable! Which is much more interesting!

Cammy

Commoner
Thanks for the update Ironfingers. I was hoping to finish 30 posts so I can drool over watching his lovely figure. I guess I'll just pass on that thought. I'll just admire him over at youtube. lol.

Ironfingers

Commoner
Thanks for the update Ironfingers. I was hoping to finish 30 posts so I can drool over watching his lovely figure. I guess I'll just pass on that thought. I'll just admire him over at youtube. lol.

LOL sorry, I didn't mean to scare people away! You should watch it, maybe you might like it. I am just very picky! 30 post was not to hard, just post everywhere for fun lol! I enjoy him in that series with Ruby and Wallace, if you haven;t seen that, try that out.