Incomplete Ma Yongzhen

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'll be adding this for trusted members only (or w/e the forum admin is doing) sometimes next week.

Title: Ma Yongzhen

ma-yongzhen.jpg

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/ma-yongzhen-dl-and-streaming-links.376/
DL and Streaming Links

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I haven't seen it yet Bamboo, I'll probably check it out over the weekend. I'll have it up sometimes next Tuesday so maybe you'll be able to see it for yourself. :)

bamboo

Commoner
Thanks Rei...I probably won't check this out until a while. I'm so slow with series. I'm watching around 10 different ones right now and won't start on a new one until I finish the others.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
There should be some fighting based on the intro video...I hope so. :D

Thanks Rei...I probably won't check this out until a while. I'm so slow with series. I'm watching around 10 different ones right now and won't start on a new one until I finish the others.

That's a lot of series to watch at the same time! I'm just watching one right lol.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Parts 1 to 10 are up. You'll need to be a silver member to view it or wait for Groupon public links. :)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
FYI

For the next update, I will hold off on streaming, maybe a day or so, just to be fair with the Gold Members who tried hard on becoming one of our trusted team.

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
That's cool Groupon. I'll add more series to the gold forums over the next coming weeks to make it worthy lol. I'm just trying to fix my dead links currently, and will be catching up with my speed again. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Episode 20 is added to the private section. I still haven't watched this yet, trying to catch up with other series first.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Lol Roth. Yeah trusted members are silver, gold, and VIP. 30 Posts to become silver and I heard admin might increase the post requirement to 100 soon. I'll be adding episodes 21 to 30 tonight, private. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
So it means everyone started to communicate more:sneaky: based on my understanding that what administer want for this site anyway