Ko One

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
673158kooneposter.png

• Title: 終極一班 (终极一班) / Chung Chi Yi Pan (Zhong Ji Yi Ban)
  • English Title: KO One
  • Genre: Comedy, fantasy, action, romance
  • Broadcast network: GTV
  • Related shows: The X-Family, K.O.3an Guo, KO One Return, KO One Re-act
Synopsis

KO One is a class designed especially for the delinquents and rejects that other high schools would not accept. Even so, everyone in the class is loyal to the leader, Da Dong (KO.3), and would die for friends. Tied for #3, Ya Se, and #4, Xiao Yu soon joins the class. Out of some fortuitous events, their lives become tied together and they become best buddies. Another student, Lei Ke Si, who had been gone for a whole semester, rejoins the class. Although Lei Ke Si seems like a weak kid with only good intentions, Ya Se suspects he is KO.2 because legend say #1 and #2 are capable of concealing their true identities. At the same time, incidents start to occur and the culprit always leads to Ya Se. Is Ya Se wrongly accused? Will the class be able to stand the politics or will it be driven apart?
Cast
Top KO
  • Jiro Wang as Wang Da Dong KO.3 汪大東 KO.3
  • Calvin Chen as Wang Ya Se 王亞瑟 / Ya Se Wang (King Arthur) KO.3 亞瑟王 KO.3
  • Aaron Yan as Ding Xiao Yu KO.4 丁小雨 KO.4
  • Danson Tang as Lei Ke Si (Lex) KO.2 雷克斯 KO.2
The Class
The Faculty
  • Melody as Homeroom teacher Tian Xin 田欣
  • Ba Ge as Principal Qian Lai Ye 錢萊冶 / Jin Bi Ke 金筆客
  • Hsia Ching Ting as School dean Jia Yong 賈勇
  • Ye Yong Tang (葉蕙芝/葉泳糖) as Chinese teacher Gu Wen Jing 古文靜
  • Jian Han Zhong (簡翰忠) as Drillmaster Su Bu Qi

If you all like this serie PLEASE go here http://doremiiscale.blogspot.ca/ and thank to Resie and PuppetPrincess they work so hard to make it possible :). Right now, I can't upload in streaming this serie normaly, so only here I will post and maybe delete later, hope they won't kill me:confused:

Just wanna help people to understand KO 3an Guo upload by Theary later :) and for Theary-chan because she never see KO one :). I won't post other than this place :Dor PuppetPrincess would kill me....:D

EPISODE 01 English subbed

EPISODE 02 English subbed

EPISODE 03 English subbed

EPISODE 04 English subbed

EPISODE 05 English subbed

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I watched a little bit last night..... and it was wow... I am really into this one. And the opening sense song very great as well...
Thanks Meimei dear<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP