Khmerstream Login And/or Register Help

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi everyone,

If anyone having issue with login or Register at KhmerStream, please feel free to post your comment here

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Ok I do. I have problem. I already register with khmerstream and activate my account through the link that was sent to my email, and I still cannot view any of the movies. Can you tell me why. Because once I log in all I got a black screen and nothing else.

Last edited:

Koo

Commoner
Will Power (chinese drama tvB)
Currently Not Available,
Please Try Again In A Few Hours. <<< i got this message when i tried to watch video

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Ok I do. I have problem. I already register with khmerstream and activate my account through the link that was sent to my email, and I still cannot view any of the movies. Can you tell me why. Because once I log in all I got a black screen and nothing else.
what is your user name at KhmerStream, Barbara dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Will Power (chinese drama tvB)
Currently Not Available,
Please Try Again In A Few Hours. <<< i got this message when i tried to watch video
Your account is not fully activate yet... please allow 24 to 48 hours for the activation, Koo dear.
May I ask what is your user name at Khmer Stream?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I will relay everyone`s message to admin ...

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
what is your user name at KhmerStream, Barbara dear
I created the same login "Barbara", and mine had been over 48 hours already, and still not working. Like I said I can login on khmerstream fine and I just get a black screen. I don't understand why we have to register all over again. Didn't that put everyone back as a new user even though we are not.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Your Khmerfourms user will still be the same and you will not loss any feature that you already had. Only Khmerstream that need to be re-register and approved by admin.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I created the same login "Barbara", and mine had been over 48 hours already, and still not working. Like I said I can login on khmerstream fine and I just get a black screen. I don't understand why we have to register all over again. Didn't that put everyone back as a new user even though we are not.
Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for not giving up on us!!!

So sorry for any inconveniences this may has caused…

Due to the site update which required everyone to re-register, ….. I have PM admin regarding on your issue…please allow him sometimes to look into your account …

Thank you so much for all your support and understanding

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for not giving up on us!!!

So sorry for any inconveniences this may has caused…

Due to the site update which required everyone to re-register, ….. I have PM admin regarding on your issue…please allow him sometimes to look into your account …

Thank you so much for all your support and understanding
Thanks so much, pkalotus for all your help. Hopefully I can view those movies soon. No worries I will wait patiently. Again thanks for everything

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
my id is captainkoo , please help me get this resolved thanks
Dear Koo,

Do you still have an issue with your account?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks so much, pkalotus for all your help. Hopefully I can view those movies soon. No worries I will wait patiently. Again thanks for everything
Barbara dear,

Admin is looking into your account and will keep you update with it.

Again thank you so much for everything, dear.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello Barbara, can you provide link(s) to the videos that are showing the black screen?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hello Barbara, can you provide link(s) to the videos that are showing the black screen?
Hi Admin, I was trying to watch one of rei movies "kublai". But now it seems like I am able to view the movie. I guess it took longer than 48 hours for the account to activate. Thanks for everything. I am good now (y).

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Admin, I was trying to watch one of rei movies "kublai". But now it seems like I am able to view the movie. I guess it took longer than 48 hours for the account to activate. Thanks for everything. I am good now (y).
so glad hearing that everything working fine,Barbara dear

Ash

Admin
Admin
Glad it is working now! It is only a one time inconvenience but it will help video links from dying fast.