Khmerstream Banner Progress

Won't be on shoutbox or xbox1 all week long.
No sex, no food, no drinks, no air.
I will eat and breathe "banner." :D

Will post images of "work in progress" and "finished" in another Thread.
Some will have color background, some will have transparent background.
I will put logo to the right, left, foreground or background. Will play around.
I'm still learning so forgive me if there's room for improvement :D
I'm open to all ideas as well. Rei, u can jump in anytime, anyone can. I love teamwork.
Will try to squeeze in some animations but for right now my main focus will be style and texture.
Animation and text effects will come at the later stage. Let me know ur ideas please.
I'm thinking an Angkor Wat logo or Khmer art logo for the Khmer theme sample.
Also, I will try to do a modern style :D

credit to bluebird for sentence revision :D

I still have to master blending techniques. Goupon can you give me a fast course on it? Like on this tread, please "keep it silly simple stupid" with your steps as I am already reading a lot.

2eyyzx1.jpg

Is this the size right? 728 x 90 pixels

Last edited:
Hunnie can you revised my sentences to sound more proper. Trying to learn that too lolz. please dear.I learn by interacting.

Bluebird

Won't be on shoutbox or xbox1 all week long.
No sex, no food, no drinks, no air.
I will eat and breathe "banner." :D

Will post images of "work in progress" and another thread will have "finished"
Some will have color background, some will have transparent background.
I will put logo to the right or left or foreground or background. Will play around.
I'm still learning so forgive me if there's room for improvement :D
I'm open to all ideas as well. rei, u can jump in anytime, anyone can. I love teamwork.
Will try to squeeze in some animations but for right now, my main focus will be style and texture.
Animation and text effects will come at the later stage. Let me know ur ideas please.
I'm thinking an angkor wat log or khmer art logo for the khmer theme sample.
Also, I will try to do a modern style :D

I still have to master blending techniques. Goupon can you give me a fast course on it? Like on this tread, please "keep it silly simple stupid" with your steps as I am already reading a lot.

2eyyzx1.jpg

Is this the size right? 728 x 90 pixels
Just an unorthodox ideas:
Make the letters glitter in motion.
Use the selected Forum's members avatar around the banner.;)

Just an unorthodox ideas:
Make the letters glitter in motion.
Use the selected Forum's members avatar around the banner.;)
Yeah I definitely want to have a sample with glitters. don't know how to do it yet though lolz. :banghead:
Will be learning that after I decide on the fonts, textures, logo, then glittter and other animations.
Thanks, people love the glitter. I found programs that does it but its not a good quality, looks cheap.

what's up with girls and glitters, da fuck man.
I prefer a balance between male and female tastes.

I will make it BETTER than glitters, u just watch man. Gonna pour gold dusts lolz jk...

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Take a screen shot of Khmer Avenue and paste it to photoshop and place your new banner on it to see if it blends in. Your sig could make a good header banner too if it has less animation. The "paoun Happy" logo looks nice, you could use something similar with transparent background. I like that logo actually, it might blend in better than the Khmer Stream logo. :D

Take a screen shot of Khmer Avenue and paste it to photoshop and place your new banner on it to see if it blends in. Your sig could make a good header banner too if it has less animation. The "paoun Happy" logo looks nice, you could use something similar with transparent background. I like that logo actually, it might blend in better than the Khmer Stream logo. :D
Oh god thanks buddy, great tip. (y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Keep up the good work Happy.
I think I exhausted all my suggestion with you in the shout box, good luck. :)

By the way, I made my signature video smaller so its not in the way. :D

Last edited:
With that space, I'll try add background, foreground images with a logo and text.
Text effects will be last to do; they are the hardest and most time-consuming for me.
A lot of tweaking. Maybe some animation. 250kb max.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm sure this is how it should be:

pic.jpg

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Basically you are replacing that blue banner, with your own khmer stream ad banner, which takes viewers to khmer stream. :D