Khmer Avenue - Website Maintenance - 9/23/2014

Ash

Admin
Admin
There will be a server maintenance tomorrow, Sept 23th, on Khmer Avenue between 8PM - 11PM EST. The site will operate but members registrations & video publishing will be disabled during this period. Merlkon will not be affected.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks for the update bong, I guess I'll take a day off from posting videos on Khmer Avenue tomorrow. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
There will be a server maintenance tomorrow, Sept 23th, on Khmer Avenue between 8PM - 11PM EST. The site will operate but members registrations & video publishing will be disabled during this period. Merlkon will not be affected.
Thank you so much for the info, bong pross<3+<3

Ash

Admin
Admin
You welcome everyone, the maintenance has been completed last night. However, there will be a few more updates and maintenance before the weekend is over. I have been extremely busy since the last couple weeks, & so I apologize for the lack of responses and scheduled updates.

Ash

Admin
Admin
There will be another maintenance tonight, please avoid adding videos between 8PM - 12AM EST. Thank you!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
There will be another maintenance tonight, please avoid adding videos between 8PM - 12AM EST. Thank you!
thank you so much for the info, Bong pross:)

Reactions: Ash

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks, ash for all your hard works maintaining this website for khmer communities. I totally understand that times are very precious. Believe me I wish I have extra 30 minutes a day I will be very happy. But somehow times just fly by me like a blink of an eye. So I understand you when you said that you are busy. But I really appreciate everything you have done for us with the website. Thank you for everything. You are the Best

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Admin
Admin
Thanks everyone, this will be the last maintenance day for Khmer Avenue. If you can avoid adding videos today, that would be great.