It Is Football Season Who Your Favorite Team?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Mines is New England Patriots
Patriots!!!

patriot love <3+<3
patriots-celebration-120813_0.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
u from around the new england area believe?
nd yes pats love here <3

Would make sense if I did, huh? I am actually from the LA area, where no NFL team exists :cry:. My passion grew for the Patriots during my high school years when the tandem, Drew Bledsoe and Curtis Martin took the field.

How did your love for the Pats start? A guess would be that you're from Lowell, making you a Patriots homer.

Seriously, I'm shocked some of you ladies are interested in football. I could imagine it could be almost equivalent to a dude who is interested in makeup products - it just doesn't happen very often. Not trying to push yall the wrong direction, I enjoy the sports love <3+<3 haha

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Tom Brady's stats from this weekend's game against the Buffalo Bills:

4 Passing TD's
27/37, 361 yards
3 Rushing yards
90.4 QB rating

He's definitely getting some kaduy tonight! tee-hee!:cigar:

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
my seahawks lost....

At home too!

What happened?

I had Russel Wilson in my fantasy football lineup. I took him out last second for Eli Manning because I felt something wrong when the Cowboys went into town. Unfortunately, neither QB's Eli or Russell did anything. But what the hell happened there? I didn't watch the game.

elmow

Commoner
they havent looked good last couple games. maybe spend too much time doing commercials. our offensive line is protecting our qb good enough also. he's always under pressure.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
they havent looked good last couple games. maybe spend too much time doing commercials. our offensive line is protecting our qb good enough also. he's always under pressure.

You're probably right. They may not be taking things seriously on the field. I just checked their W-L since the season started, and it's definitely erratic. Their wins against Green Bay and Broncos is very impressive. Their loss against the Chargers is questionable in my eyes. I thought they should've taken it easily in San Diego. To be honest with you, I couldn't make out today's game. I knew the Cowboys upped their defense. I just didn't think they would prevail against the Hawks when it mattered. Other than QB protection, in which part of their game did they lose steps in?

elmow

Commoner
our d line isnt putting enough pressure on qb also. they're way too comfortable in there. lynch also needs more touches.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
our d line isnt putting enough pressure on qb also. they're way too comfortable in there. lynch also needs more touches.

wow, i didn't realize lynch only got 10 carries against the cowboys. a 6.1yd per carry average is pretty good. so, it wasn't like the running game was a failure...you can say beast mode never started.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Would make sense if I did, huh? I am actually from the LA area, where no NFL team exists :cry:. My passion grew for the Patriots during my high school years when the tandem, Drew Bledsoe and Curtis Martin took the field.

How did your love for the Pats start? A guess would be that you're from Lowell, making you a Patriots homer.

Seriously, I'm shocked some of you ladies are interested in football. I could imagine it could be almost equivalent to a dude who is interested in makeup products - it just doesn't happen very often. Not trying to push yall the wrong direction, I enjoy the sports love <3+<3 haha
My love for the Pats starts when i moved to Ma ,nd for the same reason as yours, lol what a coincident! Drew was a great Qb back in the mid 90's ( although he lack sum mobility skills) nd if i remembered he was an all time pats's fan fav too.. together with RB curtis Martin , the best Rb pats ever had, who scored 32 Td in 3 yrs (crazy right lolz) , made an amazing duo in the 90's...nd yea im surprise u didnt mention our WR Troy Brown, our all time leading receiver in the last decade who won 3 super bowls with us... well thats all i remembered... but now i love tom brady, i know sum ppl hate him nd think he's a whining bitch last year nd all , but i stil like him. hes my legendary qb nd if it wasnt for him, i doubt the pats won all that super bowls...big thanks to him and a few other great players that left..

well im not just into football, i also have love for hockey big time. The Bruins!! i never used to like watching baseball bcuz i think its just a boring sport, but i do like to look at their fine ass though lolz jk...but now i do, Red Sox is doing great, they made an amazing come back wining the championship last year for us esp what we went thru with the boston bombing last year,,they made us proud!! Hmmm basketball, i love them, but not feeling my Celtics n e more. i quit watching when Doc left the team, i was upset, so no more basketball for me...

well thats enuff blabbing bout sports, im sure u know more than i do, but i just wanna tell u, us girls here in the New England r a sport fan nd we love our home team, each brought us victory!

elmow

Commoner
yes, born and raised, in the playground is where i spend most of my days.
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some B-ball outside of the school

Hmm, I thought The Fresh Prince was from Philly :D
I'm from the hood in Seattle - White Center. :D
Hmm, I got shot 9 times, and walk with a limp.
You ever shop at the Angkor Market? Not sure if that's the name.

Nice bro - greetings from First Hill.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
My love for the Pats starts when i moved to Ma ,nd for the same reason as yours, lol what a coincident! Drew was a great Qb back in the mid 90's ( although he lack sum mobility skills) nd if i remembered he was an all time pats's fan fav too.. together with RB curtis Martin , the best Rb pats ever had, who scored 32 Td in 3 yrs (crazy right lolz) , made an amazing duo in the 90's...nd yea im surprise u didnt mention our WR Troy Brown, our all time leading receiver in the last decade who won 3 super bowls with us... well thats all i remembered... but now i love tom brady, i know sum ppl hate him nd think he's a whining bitch last year nd all , but i stil like him. hes my legendary qb nd if it wasnt for him, i doubt the pats won all that super bowls...big thanks to him and a few other great players that left..

well im not just into football, i also have love for hockey big time. The Bruins!! i never used to like watching baseball bcuz i think its just a boring sport, but i do like to look at their fine ass though lolz jk...but now i do, Red Sox is doing great, they made an amazing come back wining the championship last year for us esp what we went thru with the boston bombing last year,,they made us proud!! Hmmm basketball, i love them, but not feeling my Celtics n e more. i quit watching when Doc left the team, i was upset, so no more basketball for me...

well thats enuff blabbing bout sports, im sure u know more than i do, but i just wanna tell u, us girls here in the New England r a sport fan nd we love our home team, each brought us victory!

:eek: you sound like your know your sports, especially the patriots! not gonna lie, i'm impressed. 49 out of 50 ladies i come across here are into shoes, makeup, what car the guy drives, and how their hair looks when the afternoon comes. i do remember troy brown. he was one of the best deep threats out there. i wasn't really much of a football fan at the time. i was new, so martin and bledsoe were the only 2 who appealed to me. basketball was my first love and will always be until my dying days ;).

i hear you on tom brady. yes ma'am, LEGENDARY is what he is. it would be a travesty to not accept him into the hall of fame. i mean, the man has done many things no other QB has done in their careers. i'm sure you remember what happened in 2007 when he and randy moss killed it as records were broken. sucks though, i felt lots of pain when we lost to eli manning and the giants in the superbowl. the david tyree catch was pretty damn amazing. who in the world can make a ball-to-the-helmet catch like that? unreal. a rollercoaster of emotions was dwindling down my body when it happened. a mixture of shock, wow, and disbelief went through my head at the time. it felt when an ex-gf cheated on you. that bad. had the play went blank, we would have a PERFECT season.

you a bruins fan? when they won, wasn't it the season when canucks fans started to riot the streets in vancouver? if you haven't visited vancouver, then you may not understand it. i went there earlier this year. residents of vancouver are the nicest people i've seen in my life - no exaggeration. i just can't believe how they would attack businesses, just because they lost the stanley cup.

personally, i don't watch hockey much. the playoffs is when the channel changes. i know i'm a little older, i remember jaromir jagr and mario lemieux tandum. mario was a C and jagr was a right wing or left wing, i forgot. those guys were good back in the 90's.

as for basketball, it's where i'm at. i'm gonna create a thread for that :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer

chillin' out maxin', relaxin' all cool
and shooting some some-bball outside school
when a couple of guys who were up to no good
started making trouble in my neighborhood
;)

elmow

Commoner
Hmm, I thought The Fresh Prince was from Philly :D
I'm from the hood in Seattle - White Center. :D
Hmm, I got shot 9 times, and walk with a limp.
You ever shop at the Angkor Market? Not sure if that's the name.

Nice bro - greetings from First Hill.

we use to shop there when i was younger and living in west seattle.
now im in des moines by the marina and most things i need can be delivered lol

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
:eek: you sound like your know your sports, especially the patriots! not gonna lie, i'm impressed. 49 out of 50 ladies i come across here are into shoes, makeup, what car the guy drives, and how their hair looks when the afternoon comes. i do remember troy brown. he was one of the best deep threats out there. i wasn't really much of a football fan at the time. i was new, so martin and bledsoe were the only 2 who appealed to me. basketball was my first love and will always be until my dying days ;).

i hear you on tom brady. yes ma'am, LEGENDARY is what he is. it would be a travesty to not accept him into the hall of fame. i mean, the man has done many things no other QB has done in their careers. i'm sure you remember what happened in 2007 when he and randy moss killed it as records were broken. sucks though, i felt lots of pain when we lost to eli manning and the giants in the superbowl. the david tyree catch was pretty damn amazing. who in the world can make a ball-to-the-helmet catch like that? unreal. a rollercoaster of emotions was dwindling down my body when it happened. a mixture of shock, wow, and disbelief went through my head at the time. it felt when an ex-gf cheated on you. that bad. had the play went blank, we would have a PERFECT season.

you a bruins fan? when they won, wasn't it the season when canucks fans started to riot the streets in vancouver? if you haven't visited vancouver, then you may not understand it. i went there earlier this year. residents of vancouver are the nicest people i've seen in my life - no exaggeration. i just can't believe how they would attack businesses, just because they lost the stanley cup.

personally, i don't watch hockey much. the playoffs is when the channel changes. i know i'm a little older, i remember jaromir jagr and mario lemieux tandum. mario was a C and jagr was a right wing or left wing, i forgot. those guys were good back in the 90's.

as for basketball, it's where i'm at. i'm gonna create a thread for that :D

yes i remembered clearly the years the bruins won the stanley cup, lolz i was tearing up nd i had to b a sucker nd go camp at the store to buy their victory outerwears nd stuff for souvenir.. Canada, from what ive known is a very very very huge on hockey. i agreed they are very nice ppl..i go there here n there nd sum of my good friends live there now.. i remembered watching on tv, how the canadians r tearing up the streets nd causing chaos losing to us while our fans over was screaming nd crying with joy lolz.....i guess since that victory, bruins has been playing better nd better..