Introduce Yourself

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hey I am too very shy my full name is Reaksmey but white ppl spell my name Raksmey my middle name is smey if u say my name six time u can hear smile and I am half Khmer and half chines but I don't know how to speak Chinese but I can speak Khmer very well I also can speaka English very good I am from Ottawa Ontario but west of Ottawa nepean I am 27 years old but look very young like I am 16 I always have problem going to Asian stores when I go their ppl in the stores they are Khmer but try to speak to me in different language and when I speak to them in Khmer they seem so suprise because of my looks they think I am Chinese and that's all I am gonna say about my self bye

Hi smey, it's nice having you be a part of this forum. We all will enjoy all your uploads. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am so glad by seeing So many new members. Welcome to the forum<3+<3hope to see everyone more often:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I met and interact with more people here as I became an uploaders. It's nice to see many new khmerforum participators around. I really want to thank all the viewer that supported me here on my uploading. Big thanks from the Los Angeles area. (y)

Islasfoods

Commoner
If you are new, feel free to introduce yourself here. I will start first. :)

My name is Ashdee or just dee. I am the same nice admin from Khmer Avenue and a few other websites. I am from the east coast and a busy friend of Rei and a few others on here. ;)
HI
I am honey from India But Now i lives IN california.. I think it enough to know about me..

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
HI
I am honey from India But Now i lives IN california.. I think it enough to know about me..
513727mzfgbailft.gif
to the forum, Islasfoods.
we are so pleased for your participation... and thank you so much for taking your time to introduce yourself<3+<3
hope to see you more often:)

iampheng

Commoner
I have finally finished all 10 pages.

Happy, you need to get yo act together homie! LMAO

I'm...new to this forum, but not new to all members. Despite my appearance, I am mostly Khmer. If you guys see me on the street, please say "hi" :)

What else? My favorite genres of movies include period dramas such as wuxia (none of the new CGI stuff though), supernatural, and crime and detective stories.

And now...I need to stop procrastinating and do my homework. If you see me on this forum, it's mostly because I'm avoiding school and class work.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I'm...new to this forum, but not new to all members. Despite my appearance, I am mostly Khmer. If you guys see me on the street, please say "hi" :)

What else? My favorite genres of movies include period dramas such as wuxia (none of the new CGI stuff though), supernatural, and crime and detective stories.

And now...I need to stop procrastinating and do my homework. If you see me on this forum, it's mostly because I'm avoiding school and class work.

This place is where to go to relax from school work too. Glad to have you on the forum.
Thanks for supporting my series. :D

01.png

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Welcome aboard Pheng, nice to see you around after many years of khmer access. :)

This place is where to go to relax from school work too. Glad to have you on the forum.
Thanks for supporting my series.

I usually like to come on here more than Facebook -- I guess I like the anonymous posting lol.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Welcome aboard Pheng, nice to see you around after many years of khmer access. :)

I usually like to come on here more than Facebook -- I guess I like the anonymous posting lol.

I like facebook for all the free games as long as I don't buy those in game purchase. But sometimes, I get tempted and pay, it's a tease. :) I liked it here because of all the free series. :D

Yes, pheng, I need to find God or something.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Welcome to the forum , iampheng dear...
we are so pleased for having you around
250121x9f4ez5xgq.gif

Attachments

• Best-top-desktop-spring-wallpapers-hd-spring-wallpaper-background-picture-02.jpg
    Best-top-desktop-spring-wallpapers-hd-spring-wallpaper-background-picture-02.jpg
    667.8 KB · Views: 344

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Hey I am too very shy my full name is Reaksmey but white ppl spell my name Raksmey my middle name is smey if u say my name six time u can hear smile and I am half Khmer and half chines but I don't know how to speak Chinese but I can speak Khmer very well I also can speaka English very good I am from Ottawa Ontario but west of Ottawa nepean I am 27 years old but look very young like I am 16 I always have problem going to Asian stores when I go their ppl in the stores they are Khmer but try to speak to me in different language and when I speak to them in Khmer they seem so suprise because of my looks they think I am Chinese and that's all I am gonna say about my self bye

Just wanted to let you know that I really like your name and most of the time I only hear woman having the name Reaksmey. The closest translation I have for your name would be like Spirit. I'm from Burlington Ontario which is a few hours away from you. I have never been to Ottawa but I hear you guys have more snow than us. I can relate to having other people Speak different languages to you but people actually mistaken me for being Phillipino. Worst when they don't ask, just assume and just come straight out with their language firing at me and I'll be like HUH? There is a lot of Phillipino people living in this City.

smey

Commoner
VIP
Just wanted to let you know that I really like your name and most of the time I only hear woman having the name Reaksmey. The closest translation I have for your name would be like Spirit. I'm from Burlington Ontario which is a few hours away from you. I have never been to Ottawa but I hear you guys have more snow than us. I can relate to having other people Speak different languages to you but people actually mistaken me for being Phillipino. Worst when they don't ask, just assume and just come straight out with their language firing at me and I'll be like HUH? There is a lot of Phillipino people living in this City.
You say u are from Burlington I think I went their before cause u are near mississauga I use to travel all over Toronto like 2 years back I went their for a jobs with friends that very nice of u to be very close from here yes we do have so much snow it even snow yesterday and I thought it was going to be spring to damn weather well its better to have Philippines in ur area then viet because over here their lots of viet in China town and it sucks but who cares what national they are as long as they don't start trouble and over here I have so many viet friend then khmer cause viet ppl here are really chill ppl here then khmer cause khmer ppl here love to start trouble with khmer so I don't really get along well with them in ottawa is like a multicultural city and. Every body is equal over here nice meeting u girl