Introduce Yourself

tinaboo

Commoner
Hello I'm tina, born and raised in Long beach california. I'm Cambodian, chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and part french. alot I know. I speak fluent khmer and english. Still trying to learn others as well. I'm 24, and a huge asian movie fan. I watched khmer movies thai lakorn chinese drama kdrama and etc. I'm a big movie fanatic. I love to cook and sing while doing so. I do love singing among other things since it makes me happy. I have a thing for singing different languages, I could sing chinese, cambodian, korean, thai and english. Music is a big influence on me. I also write stories and fanfics, its where I could escape from reality. I'm really easy to get along with I'm honest and very open minded. :)

Hello I'm tina, born and raised in Long beach california. I'm Cambodian, chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and part french. alot I know. I speak fluent khmer and english. Still trying to learn others as well. I'm 24, and a huge asian movie fan. I watched khmer movies thai lakorn chinese drama kdrama and etc. I'm a big movie fanatic. I love to cook and sing while doing so. I do love singing among other things since it makes me happy. I have a thing for singing different languages, I could sing chinese, cambodian, korean, thai and english. Music is a big influence on me. I also write stories and fanfics, its where I could escape from reality. I'm really easy to get along with I'm honest and very open minded. :)
Hi Tina nice to meet u. I am also cambodian, thai, laos, vietnamese, chinese, japanese, german, mexican, and white. I like to poop. Jk.

About the race part anyway. Hey you look sexy tina. Are you single?

tinaboo

Commoner
Hi Tina nice to meet u. I am also cambodian, thai, laos, vietnamese, chinese, japanese, german, mexican, and white. I like to poop. Jk.

lol I'm sure everyone likes to poop ;) and thank you for the compliment ^-^ but i'm happily taken nearly 2 years now

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Welcome aboard Tina! Hope you'll enjoy your stay and survive through all the hungry "single" guys on this forum. :D

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
heyy Tina , welcome to the forum!!
Btw, u look mad adorable (no worries, im not a lesbian, im married for 17 yrs now lolz) nd sound talented....nd cool!!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
welcome to the forum, Tinaboo dear . we are so pleased and thank you so much for taking your time introducing yourself<3+<3
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask around and we will be glad to help:D

tinaboo

Commoner
heyy Tina , welcome to the forum!!
Btw, u look mad adorable (no worries, im not a lesbian, im married for 17 yrs now lolz) nd sound talented....nd cool!!

aww thanks. I been a big fan of your work I love coming on khmer access up until it became Merlkon. your so fast with upload and I love everyone of it. Its a big thanks to you I get to watch movies I been trying to find for ages. ^-^ Thank you so much for welcoming me ^-^

tinaboo

Commoner
welcome to the forum, Tinaboo dear . we are so pleased and thank you so much for taking your time introducing yourself<3+<3
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask around and we will be glad to help:D

aww thank you ^-^ Thank you for welcoming me. I would definitely ask if I have any question or concern. ^-^

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
aww thanks. I been a big fan of your work I love coming on khmer access up until it became Merlkon. your so fast with upload and I love everyone of it. Its a big thanks to you I get to watch movies I been trying to find for ages. ^-^ Thank you so much for welcoming me ^-^
NP Tinaboo, glad u like it...n e way merlkon is better than Khmseracess bcuz im here lol jk

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
lol I am only stating facts. oh bong chenna do you know where I could find the movie bopha angkor? I been searching for it but to no avail. :/
if u dont mind can u give me an image or links. wait im assuming its thai lakorn right...

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer

Hi Tina, nice to meet you !!! and welcome to peace and love place (even if lately some are having some fight, but it stay very childish :whistling::whistling:). and me too I speak fluently Khmer but not English (having some difficult for speaking English). By the way I live in France so you will not see me often !!!

I am also like Korean drama, and Japanese hentai (even I am not Nippon, watch hentai in Japanese :bag: lol), and almost forget to say that I am khmer, chinese and yellow (Like power ranger) ;)

Be aware @tinaboo, thahappycamper will ask you if he can do you !!!! do want a friend's advice " avoid him !!!" :ninja::roflmao: