If This Life Is It...

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I think something like the Matrix is possible. I took an extra philosophy class back in 2009 and my professor use the matrix as a guide to our course. After finishing that class I started to wonder more and thought about crazy ideas. Some of the things that I wonder or think about I would be too embarrassed to share because people will laugh or think I am crazy. Researching what Stephen Hawking has to say is interested and make you think of even crazier thought.

I have never seen Inception. I will probably will have to look that movie up to see what it is all about. With American movies I will only watch something that has a hidden message. For example, fight club, Matrix, Hunger Game, and a few other.

You should definitely check out Inception, it's definitely thought-provoking in the same level as the Matrix. Once in a while, I do question our existence. How life originated is still a mystery, even after knowing that the big bang created our current universe and we are the result of 2 billion years worth of evolution.

No, you aren't crazy! :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm an overweight, short, ugly mug, Rei. Hardened by the streets and bitter at life. That should paint a picture. I'm the guy you call when you need muscle. I'm the guy you call when your girl is getting harassed, or boyfriend. I'm too tough for my own damn good. When I act out, people start shaking (no lie). I have a picture of me when I was super cute and little, I'll post it up, but I was getting bullied left and right man, it drove me to become mean big and ugly just so people would leave me alone. That's how fucked up the world is, you can't show any weakness, especially among the low-class group of people. The higher class don't do that, they just greedy and will do anything for money. The low class are violent group of people. That's what I learn. So I became strong and hardened. I walk my dog and people are scared to look at me or make eye contact cause they think I'm looking for trouble. My life pretty sad that I had to do look like this to get away from bullies. Deep down, I'm a really sweet tender guy but too many people have taken advantage of me.

Sometimes you just gotta be this way with the society we live in. Most Khmer folks I know around here are well protective of themselves and their families. Earlier this week, one of my older Khmer clients chased after this thief (2o years old Puerto Rican) that stole his vehicle. He got the kid cornered and was going to beat him before the cops arrival lol.

Sometimes you just gotta be this way with the society we live in. Most Khmer folks I know around here are well protective of themselves and their families. Earlier this week, one of my older Khmer clients chased after this thief (2o years old Puerto Rican) that stole his vehicle. He got the kid cornered and was going to beat him before the cops arrival lol.
I agreed with that - society isn't anywhere near perfect. There's always someone who's gonna have the short end of society's stick. I wish we made it so that all children will have a great life into adulthood and old age. Unfortunately, most of us don't. Most become modern day slaves to the money so they we can sustain ourselves with just the basic necessity to sustain human life, if you can call it that.

Should I take my picture out since I'm an uploader now? :D
No! We need more face pics. I'm sure you'll be fine. People should thank you actually, you're actually helping a whole lot by uploading oldies, people will start renting again and that will help the khmer community.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No! We need more face pics. I'm sure you'll be fine. People should thank you actually, you're actually helping a whole lot by uploading oldies, people will start renting again and that will help the khmer community.

Wouldn't spp or so be after me later when I post their series? :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Lately I like to believe in life after death to cope with my current situation but I'm okay if there isn't one. I'm still seeking the meaning of life. :)
I feel the same way as you.....Rei
upload_2014-3-6_21-54-24.png