How Many People Visit Khmer Avenue?

Ash

Admin
Admin
A number of members have asked us traffic information on our network occasionally so I thought we could share some interesting information. This data is from last month, which is one of the slowest months and a good representation of monthly summer average. Rei has this information too. Normally these stats are only available to our potential advertisers. :)

Khmer Avenue (monthly summer average):
Unique Visitors: 53,749
Visits: 354,267 (8 minutes spent per visit, clocking at 47,236 total hours spent)
Page Hits: 1,381,062

Top Countries
1. USA, 64%
2. Canada, 10%
3. Cambodia, 8%
4. France, 8%
5. Australia 3%

Devices
1. Desktop, 55%
2. Tablet 27%
3. Mobile 18%

Merlkon (monthly summer average):
Unique Visitors: 48,823
Visits: 407,019 (7.5 minutes spent per visit, clocking at 50,877 total hours spent)
Page Hits: 1,646,570

Top Countries
1. USA, 62%
2. Cambodia, 11%
3. France, 9%
4. Canada, 8%
5. Australia 3%

Devices
1. Desktop, 48%
2. Tablet 33%
3. Mobile 19%

We are worth much more than MovieKhmer, Pheapyun, PhumiKhmer, & many other major Khmer entertainment websites out there thanks to our traffic from top tier countries like the US & Canada.

Last edited:

Ash

Admin
Admin
Basing on these stats, we're hoping to push out Khmer Avenue apps soon once the Drama Trailers project is complete.

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Those tablets and mobile numbers are high! Speaking of top tier countries, Khmer Access used to block Cambodia for a whole year. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm assuming, page hits and visits are both as important.
Yeah, they're all important. Page hits tend to be much lower with sites like Khmer Avenue because members would spend 30 minutes or more sitting on one page due to the video length.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
@Rei Does KhmerAccess still exist?
Khmer Avenue App :D @admin ... such good news ^^

Nope, Khmer Access owners split up, and Khmer Ave grew out from it.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
@Rei .... I seeA few people are active @khmerforums @khmerave @merlkon ... I'm still wondering @@@Hunnie @theary
may I ask what are you trying to refer to, Koo dear?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I know merlkon is a sister site to KF. So there are other sites? Forum conglomerate hah ;)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
This is awesome. I know we gonna be top hit. KhmerAve App? this's sound good. Will it be on both android and iDevice?

Ash

Admin
Admin
This is awesome. I know we gonna be top hit. KhmerAve App? this's sound good. Will it be on both android and iDevice?

I will try to aim for both @goupon . :)

I am not sure of the time frame yet due to Drama Trailers. I might possibly outsource it to a friend.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Don't tell me you outsource to India hehehe

I have outsourced a few unrelated projects to India before. I don't plan on it for this project due to the level of constant support I will need in the future. :)

I have outsourced a few unrelated projects to India before. I don't plan on it for this project due to the level of constant support I will need in the future. :)
Are they really that high-tech now, India? You can't outsource to Cambodia?

Ash

Admin
Admin
@thahappycamper it is more about the costs and amount of work done in a short period of time. Unfortunately, there aren't enough resource in Cambodia when it comes to software and web development.

Ash

Admin
Admin
The internet is a trillion dollars industry, soon to be much more with giants like Google paving the way. Many Indian people have realized this fact and have been working on their opportunities. Truth is that, work at home career, will be much more common.

@admin
Ok total randomness, I know but:
I know a few tech people from Canada that moved permanently to Cambodia.
I know this doctor who hates Hun Sen but they still call him "the man."
You know high-level govt job over there only 100 usd per month.

The internet is a trillion dollars industry, soon to be much more with giants like Google paving the way. Many Indian people have realized this fact and have been working on their opportunities. Truth is that, work at home career, will be much more common.
I just recently caught on the internet phenomenon too late cause I was studying to be in the medical field.
Is it still too late bong admin to join the tech industry? I'm already 33 years old and I spent a decade studying something else.
Supposed I should start learning A+ and HTML?
Tell me which books I should dive into bong...For the very beginners. I'm a quick read.

Can you give me a list of 10 crucial books every Tech professional should read and master?

I would love to learn how to make apps. So I guess I need to learn coding?