How Expensive Is Your Handbag?

Marvelous

Commoner
I usually spend around $20 to $30 on a bag. I get them at Ross or Mashall. I saw my co-worker carry a $2,000 handbag and just wondering how someone can afford such an expensive bag when she only makes about $40k per year.

Well, maybe one day before I died, I might be able to own one of those bags.
$20,000 handbag.
552ba75fe8147fa0c3f7e76833906a9f542007ae.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/style/expensive-handbags-dont-smell-like-20-000-100005233148.html

My gf has like 10 grand in designer handbags. I told her she's a loser for it.
She stores half her crap here and the other half at her parent's house cause we don't have enough room in our one-bedroom apartment.
I hate handbags.

Marvelous

Commoner
My gf has like 10 grand in designer handbags. I told her she's a loser for it.
She stores half her crap here and the other half at her parent's house cause we don't have enough room in our one-bedroom apartment.
I hate handbags.
Does she insure those bags?

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
damn im a sucker for hand bags...i usually spent from 500-2,ooo tops...nd the sad part is that i dont take of it, always on the floor in my car or in the closet not being used...mu husband forbid me to buy n e more unless if i absolutely loves it. i have like over hundreds of them in my closet..

Marvelous

Commoner
damn im a sucker for hand bags...i usually spent from 500-2,ooo tops...nd the sad part is that i dont take of it, always on the floor in my car or in the closet not being used...mu husband forbid me to buy n e more unless if i absolutely loves it. i have like over hundreds of them in my closet..
OH WOW! Over hundreds of them? :nailbiting: You should put it on ebay if you don't use it or may be sell them here.

I usually spend around $20 to $30 on a bag. I get them at Ross or Mashall. I saw my co-worker carry a $2,000 handbag and just wondering how someone can afford such an expensive bag when she only makes about $40k per year.

$20,000 handbag.
View attachment 3096

https://www.yahoo.com/style/expensive-handbags-dont-smell-like-20-000-100005233148.html
Marvelous, you don't that crap man, really. Don't hop on the bandwagon, dear. Save it for a family trip to Cambodia.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have the Louis, Gucci, Burberry, and Dior. Anything cheaper, like Coach, Michael Kor, Juicy Couture, Dooney, etc. is also somewhere in the room somewhere. And those bags are all bought with my own money. That is not counting the ones that guys buy for me, free of charge. I don't use guys, but I never say no to gifts, unless it's poison or stolen. Seriously, I don't need a guy to buy me anything, I have the money to buy my own things, but if you feel like you have too much money, I'll help you spend it.

I experienced how it felt to have those expensive bags and it just ends up in my pile of clothing that I can't stop buying. They are good to look at when you are walking among the rich people here, but nothing more to it. I focus on watching drama more then looking at them when I'm home. I stop buying them since I have enough to switch around with and my sister is always getting gifts from her friends, I can just use her new handbag that just ended up being stored in her closet. She always have too much to use herself. Its good to live with someone that knows how to appreciate expensive things. She treat her bags better then me. I tends to get them dirty.

My money now, goes elsewhere. ( I haven't venture into the Chanel bag because I barely wear black ) Nordstrom has more designers handbag that I haven't owned yet so I probably tell my sister to grab one from each line later along the road.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Marvelous, you don't that crap man, really. Don't hop on the bandwagon, dear. Save it for a family trip to Cambodia.

I agree with Happy about it being a waste of money. But I have to say, I waste money like its water. I tends to go crazy on buying things I don't need. Its hard not to want stuff for me because I'm around people who spend money like its nothing. My sister has a whole line of freakin shoes. She's crazy about her Ugg shoes where she needs all color and shapes for them. I would benefit but those shoe gets super warm where my feet needs air to breathe. I can't wear them too long.

The only thing I share with her is the handbag, everything else is useless for me.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

$20,000 handbag.
View attachment 3096

Maybe it is a fake one. But she lied that it is real.

Bluebird

It comes natural for woman regarding handbag and diamond.
Woman concerns about her appearance, beauty and the necessity that goes along with it.
Man concerns about how to make Mr. Willy happy.
The brain's cells of man and woman were wired differently.
Woman's seeking a way to enhance her overall image. Man's just the opposite.
Man's attempting to find a way to get more nookie.:p

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It comes natural for woman regarding handbag and diamond.
Woman concerns about her appearance, beauty and the necessity that goes along with it.
Man concerns about how to make Mr. Willy happy.
The brain's cells of man and woman were wired differently.
Woman's seeking a way to enhance her overall image. Man's just the opposite.
Man's attempting to find a way to get more nookie.:p

How about the man who drives in Lambo and wear a Louis belt? There's also the list of guys who drives a BMW and Mercedes.
There are also those men who won't wear a GAP shirt.

Bluebird

How about the man who drives in Lambo and wear a Louis belt? There's also the list of guys who drives a BMW and Mercedes.
There are also those men who won't wear a GAP shirt.
To get women's attentions and hopefully to satisfy Mr Willy eventually. Lolz:roflmao:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

$20,000 handbag.
View attachment 3096

A $20,000 handbag, I rather just collect brand new Toyotas at that price tag. :)