How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I work right next to her. I want to maintain a positive working relationship. She offered me coffee and told me we can hang out as friends. I accepted the offer. I don't hold grudges. I told her don't make plans she can't commit to. I enjoy her friendship as much as I want to do her.

I don't mind carpooling with friends that does the same for me. Hope she can pick you up also. ;)
Coffee does cost cheaper than mileage and gas.

I was hoping you give it up. I was rooting for your girlfriend, but it's cool. :D
hey you should be rooting for me! jk! We'll I guess she aint down with the get-down but she says she wants to be my friend. She's taking me out this friday cause were not working, to eat pho around 1pm. I told her, one last chance, if she flakes out, I can't be her friend cause my time is important to me. I asked her to drink with me, she said no. She ask me if I will ever try sometime if we hang out, I said Yes I probably will cause I can't help myself lol. Hunnie, I like her, as a friend, friends with benefit, doesn't matter. I enjoy her company that's all I know in my heart. I don't need to have sex with her, I can enjoy a lunch it's fine. I dont hate her for not wanting sex. I even told her I feel bad about trying. I dont know, maybe one day, she'll trust me enough to spread her legs but for now, I'm happy having a new friend. She's really nice to me and she's really pretty and even today, she offer me coffee and 15.00 for gas. I took none.

I wont give up till I get laid though, that's just the way I am. I didn't get this far in life by quitting, i'm a stubborn guy.

Personally, I feel like she doesn't want to admit to herself that she likes me. I been to her bf's house. He's well-to-do, I think she doesn't want to screw things up for herself. But I seriously think she likes me cause she keeps asking me out every week now.

She knows that I want to do her, and yet, she still insists we hang out but if I ever try something, she says she'll kill me. I dont know the way woman thinks but hunnie can you please explain this one to me?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
hey you should be rooting for me! jk! We'll I guess she aint down with the get-down but she says she wants to be my friend. She's taking me out this friday cause were not working, to eat pho around 1pm. I told her, one last chance, if she flakes out, I can't be her friend cause my time is important to me. I asked her to drink with me, she said no. She ask me if I will ever try sometime if we hang out, I said Yes I probably will cause I can't help myself lol. Hunnie, I like her, as a friend, friends with benefit, doesn't matter. I enjoy her company that's all I know in my heart. I don't need to have sex with her, I can enjoy a lunch it's fine. I dont hate her for not wanting sex. I even told her I feel bad about trying. I dont know, maybe one day, she'll trust me enough to spread her legs but for now, I'm happy having a new friend. She's really nice to me and she's really pretty and even today, she offer me coffee and 15.00 for gas. I took none.

You are expected to declines the offer.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Personally, I feel like she doesn't want to admit to herself that she likes me. I been to her bf's house. He's well-to-do, I think she doesn't want to screw things up for herself. But I seriously think she likes me cause she keeps asking me out every week now.

Cheers to your new friendship. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Are they originals?

They're not priced at $85 buck each box set. Its the copy version done by the video store owner itself, but it's like the one I see online for sale. I purchase

Secret Battle of the Majesty part 1 and 2 $13 this price is for two parts
The Vixen Tale $6
Heroes From Shaolin $5
All About Tin $6

I see some posted for viewing but I wanted to get my own copy already made. The price was very affordable and I can save myself the trip to look for them online and download it. I paid $30 for all 4 series. That's the price of one sweater if I go shopping for clothes so I was very happy with my purchase.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Feeling very happy today because I am talking to one of my good friends again. (y)