Gone With The Wind

lovepink

Commoner
Hi, can someone please upload this movie? I was watching it up until episode 2 on YouTube but then it got removed. I looked at all other websites and they too had the whole series removed. Thank you

800px-LuanShiJiaRen.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
Hi hunnie, when I watching this on YouTube it was khmer dubbed, but I don't know if they finished dubbing the entire series or not. It's weird they had this movie available on many different khmer websites, but the movie was suddenly removed from all of the websites.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi hunnie, when I watching this on YouTube it was khmer dubbed, but I don't know if they finished dubbing the entire series or not. It's weird they had this movie available on many different khmer websites, but the movie was suddenly removed from all of the websites.

Was it dubbed by SPP or another dubbing company, lovepink?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
The only conclusion I can think of is this vid get report or they have a strong copy right, Lovepink
most of the thai series dubbed in srok khmer is the same thing, if we try to post at youtube, our account will get banned:(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The only conclusion I can think of is this vid get report or they have a strong copy right, Lovepink
most of the thai series dubbed in srok khmer is the same thing, if we try to post at youtube, our account will get banned:(

That is crazy theary. I though Thai drama was safe everywhere.

lovepink

Commoner
That is crazy theary. I though Thai drama was safe everywhere.

I thought so too, I mean it is Thai dramas. I know Mayura dubbed videos might encounter some problems when people upload, but nowadays thai dramas have srok Khmer voice that are less appealing to the viewers. So you would think Thai dramas would be less scrutinized.

Also, the majority of Thai dramas have the same basic theme: love, betrayal, vengeance, jealousy, non stop bickering, etc. There isn't that many Thai dramas that are so outstanding that it requires restrictions. They are a good watch but Thai dramas are not like Chinese series where they pull the viewers into the movie. I have many Chinese series where I binged and stay up all night to watch but I have less for the Thai dramas.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I actually dont remember who did the dubbing. It was quite awhile ago. I just know the voices were good.

Its interesting because its isn't out in our areas. Usually if other dubbing, Mist or theary would be able to catch it quick. SPP takes very long to release anything out and it would be listed on their site if they has finished dubbing it.

It's considered a new release for the Khmer community so probably why it got removed quickly. Youtube are super strict now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I found the website where the removed videos were from and it says ppctv for dubbing.

That is sork Khmer dubbing. Sork Khmer people are ahead of the US with dubbing their drama. Unfortunately, there is a delay in getting it to the US video store while they get to watch it first then us here.