Free Ride From Act Of Stealing, Srok Khmer

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
i didnt get to see the video or have the time to read every post..but abusing a kid from stealing is cruel. there r other type of punishment toward thiefs than beating when it comes to minors.
Stealing is just very wrong, nd idc what their purposes are, there r many others way to survive than stealing from others. PPl work hard to make their own living so its not fair that their stuff gets stolen either. Personally, i blame the ppl that reinforces these kind of behaviors nd corrupting the kids innocent mind...and rewarding them for their wrong doings. Who knows what else they gunna teach these kids in the future, prob how to hold guns nd start robbing army....just sayen...reminds me the pic of those young kids holding guns nd killing other innocents for their own needs like in IRaq and africa....

I totally agree with you. Offering incentive promote copycat. If I knew this could be done (intentional or unintentional), I would do the same so i can be rewarded of my wrong-doing :) Maybe go rape some pretty chick and i'm reward with another pretty chick... lolz

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
I totally agree with you. Offering incentive promote copycat. If I knew this could be done (intentional or unintentional), I would do the same so i can be rewarded of my wrong-doing :) Maybe go rape some pretty chick and i'm reward with another pretty chick... lolz
hahaa u b surprise that this cud happen, esp giving these kids this kind of choices, making like its an ok thing to do