Forum Updates - September 2014

Ash

Admin
Admin
I am working on getting the next update, & what to expect within the next few days:

1. Template update.
2. Bonus points will be retired, & replaced with a new system. Your left over bonus points will be prorated into the new system.
3. New level memberships
4. Additional forum sections

Ash

Admin
Admin
That's why the website was down a moment ago :D
@Koo I broke it. :)

We will be using riel as our new virtual point/currency. Members will earn it from regular posting and various events. Contributors will be able to auto block their contents until members offer them some riel points; similar suggestion made by Groupon. You cannot cash out your riel currently, but we will make a good use for it soon.

Can the new level membership be called GOD MODE? lol jk

Can't wait to see the new update.

"Legend" or "Legendary Member" will be added above Gold. No benefits assigned to this membership yet.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
@Koo I broke it. :)

We will be using riel as our new virtual point/currency. Members will earn it from regular posting and various events. Contributors will be able to auto block their contents until members offer them some riel points; similar suggestion made by Groupon. You cannot cash out your riel currently, but we will make a good use for it soon.

"Legend" or "Legendary Member" will be added above Gold. No benefits assigned to this membership yet.

Love the new member name. :)

It would be nice if VIP member get the name Legendary VIP member. :D
Free of charge to us or after we posted a trillion series or something. Just a suggestion. :)

Last edited:

smey

Commoner
VIP
Sick so that means we get to choose who can download are vidz to that would be nice cause I am tire of ppl saying thank u but no bonus point

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I am working on getting the next update, & what to expect within the next few days:

1. Template update.
2. Bonus points will be retired, & replaced with a new system. Your left over bonus points will be prorated into the new system.
3. New level memberships
4. Additional forum sections
thank you, bong pross Ash
I am getting so excited already for this update:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Love the new member name. :)

It would be nice if VIP member get the name Legendary VIP member. :D
Free of charge to us or after we posted a trillion series or something. Just a suggestion. :)
Awch " Legendary " :sneaky: fancy tittle, Hunie dear:D

I already have a few nominations, like LianNiChang. She's legendary member. Hunnie too man. Look at her post count.
I should get Lengedary status cause of my flappy bird score and rock should receive that status for Mario Jump or whatever that stupid game is called lol. Hmm....I can name lots....

What are the requirements for legendary status?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I already have a few nominations, like LianNiChang. She's legendary member. Hunnie too man. Look at her post count.

Hope Admin will put in some regulation on post spamming, cause it's not fair for some to exceed faster with it, over daily active participants.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
So basically I can post my picture up and whoever want to view the face behind this mystery person will have to pay me crazy amount of credits? :D

So basically I can post my picture up and whoever want to view the face behind this mystery person will have to pay me crazy amount of credits? :D
yes but I ready saw ur face I think, look like monkey (jk).

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Wow, Rei, nice idea. Wonder how many people would love to see your face including Happy and Chris. :D
Too bad for me, I already make myself obvious. Maybe I should put up a video of myself talking to my Khmer forum. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Lol I just think it could be fun if possible. :D