Legendary
VIP
fondant.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thnak you so much for sharing, My dear Chenna.

I believe this is Taiwanese drama :sneaky:
Fondant Garden is a 2012 Taiwanese drama starring South Korean singer Park Jung Min and Taiwanese actor/actresses Jian Man Shu, Kingone Wang, and Lia Lee

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP

Fondant Garden is a 2012 Taiwanese drama starring South Korean singer Park Jung Min and Taiwanese actor/actresses Jian Man Shu, Kingone Wang, and Lia Lee
hhhaaaa thanks my love. ill add under chinese then. i don't much bout these drama. i have another new korean (well hoping its korean) im gunna add too but too lazy to post up

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hhhaaaa thanks my love. ill add under chinese then. i don't much bout these drama. i have another new korean (well hoping its korean) im gunna add too but too lazy to post up
I believe that one is the korean...

If you do not mind I can move your post to the correct thread :sneaky:

I believe this is the one : To The Beautiful You
To_The_Beautiful_You-p5.jpg

Last edited:

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
I believe that one is the korean...

If you do not mind I can move your post to the correct thread :sneaky:

I believe this is the one : To The Beautiful You
View attachment 1820
ok this is the korean one ive been looking for the title. ur a life saver my darling!! thannsk

hi theary, if u want to move my thread for me, thats great. im so lost..thanks agian or such a huge help!

lin

Commoner

Me too,. ^^