Fat After Marriage

Marvelous

Commoner
I think they gain weigh is because they are too busy to keep each other happy rather than going to the gym or hang out with their friends.

Boss56

Commoner
Even though couples are comfortable with each other, he or she must at least stay fit for themselves. Sure, people feel comfortable around each other, but sometimes they must do it for them. I have been in 2 long term relationships and the latter being married. It never stopped me from working out. Maybe I was always in athletics growing up, so it must be a routine thing. Most of friends have let themselves go physically, and some do feel bad wanting to make a change. Everyone's lifestyle is different; busier lives along with obligations does make it hard to fine time for the gym. But hey, if there's a will, there's a way.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
funny-quotes-on-fat-people-image-570x329.jpg

Erdalee

Commoner
This may sound shallow but I like my man 'fit', I want him to take care of his appearance and his health.

kimchoy

Commoner
Hi Hunnie, I have a suggestion for you if you really mean it to get fat. Go to all inclusive resorts or take a cruise for 2 weeks guaranty you will again weight. If it work for you or not please let me.