Complete Eight Heroes

Credits goes to mrredblueberry lol but bonus points goes to Me!

KhmerAvenue

l_p1004825785.jpg

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Happy I am having hard time to upload 4 more discs into mega. That mega thing seems to have it own mind. There's day it works fine and there's day it refuses to do anything and SLOOOOOW:roflmao:. I will keep trying but it will be longer

Happy I am having hard time to upload 4 more discs into mega. That mega thing seems to have it own mind. There's day it works fine and there's day it refuses to do anything and SLOOOOOW:roflmao:. I will keep trying but it will be longer
I know right! ...Mega has done that to me also.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Thanks for sharing with us Msred, you are very kind.
Maybe Happy can make a video to teach you and Ah Dee how to use handbrake. :)

Thanks Happy for helping with the uploading. :)

@ Hunnie

You are welcomed xoxo!

I will make a video on using handbrake, thanks Hunnie, that's a wonderful idea.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks for sharing with us Msred, you are very kind.
Maybe Happy can make a video to teach you and Ah Dee how to use handbrake. :)

Thanks Happy for helping with the uploading. :)
I think that's a very good idea, and maybe this time he will talk on the video;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thx , paoun Happy. It is one of my favorite:)

Upload complete. Enjoy! Please note episode 8 is still processing on youtube and should be done today.

awesome

Commoner
''Gracias, merci, danke, grazie all different languages only one translation: thank you'' not working thanks anyway