Dubbing Serie With All Members For Fun

lol...we all will suck, don't worry... this is gonna be a long on-going project for sure, especially to do one whole series which I like for us to do! The challenge is getting it to the highest quality even though we have "terrible and talentless" dubbing voices...I want it to have the right sounds effects and background tracks so it can be watchable....I want it to have a modern remixed vibe to it, maybe add rap music, rock music, american orchestra, etc...We can even try english dub? I dont know, but it sounds so much fun! Cmon rei, you never at home making voices? I do it all the time....its how I teach myself cambodian all these years, from the chinese movies...:D

If you want, we can appoint you to add the right music to the scene. You can do all the encoding for us or something. We need to have a good division of labor for this project anyways...Maybe add all the fighting sounds too...also, voice dubbing some.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I can definitely help out with the encoding and stuff, hoping to make my adobe subscription more useful. :D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
welcome then :) please let's have a fun for dubbing ;)

to everyone: O.O wait a minute, i was disappear some days and now I'm become the lead female dubbing LOL no way, small role for me first at all...
So we decide to do ROCH? what version ?:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
welcome then :) please let's have a fun for dubbing ;)

to everyone: O.O wait a minute, i was disappear some days and now I'm become the lead female dubbing LOL no way, small role for me first at all...
So we decide to do ROCH? what version ?:)

Oh! My darling Meimei,
Miss my love meimei so much though:)

I know you will do great on the dubbing dear(y)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It got stalled. =[ I guess we all got busy and at the most busy time of the year. Are you planning to participate to Hunnie?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It got stalled. =[ I guess we all got busy and at the most busy time of the year. Are you planning to participate to Hunnie?

I was hoping to hear the finished touch. Too bad you guys didn't start it yet. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
t
I was hoping to hear the finished touch. Too bad you guys didn't start it yet. :)
This project was created by Meimei and Happy. Since Meimei is gone so this project kind of left behind….
hopefully she come back to us soon

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
t

This project was created by Meimei and Happy. Since Meimei is gone so this project kind of left behind….
hopefully she come back to us soon

That's really too bad, Meimei must be busy, but I'm sure she'll return.

Yeah, you know what though, as soon a I get my hands on a mic, I will start it somewhat, it isn't completely dead, its just being postponed indefinitely.....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hope Meimei coming back soon , so she can continue her project:D