Doctor To Be Sentenced For Giving Chemo To Cancer-free Patients

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Doctor to Be Sentenced for Giving Chemo to Cancer-Free Patients

Prosecutors are seeking a 175-year sentence for a Michigan doctor who intentionally misdiagnosed hundreds of healthy patients with cancer to line his pockets.

A sentencing hearing began Monday for Dr. Farid Fata, who gave unnecessary cancer treatments to 553 patients. Fata was arrested back in 2013 for the health care fraud.

“There is no real justice,” victim Geraldine Parkin said, adding that she hopes her anger and frustration will finally go away once Fata is sentenced.

Arthur Aidala said this morning on “Fox and Friends” that getting chemo when you don’t have cancer “destroys your insides.”

He said that the lesson to be learned here is to ask to see lab reports and paperwork.

Dr. Keith Ablow added that this case proves that doctors aren’t good enough at supervising other doctors.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
553 patients

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Horrible. That's why it's good to get 2nd and 3rd opinion.

Can't stress this enough. My parents strongly feel that by going to see another doctor means betraying their primary doctor. x_x

I do the opposite. I see different doctors most of the time to make sure what they diagnose is correct. Shit, I'm the patient. They get paid $$$ to see me. It's my health. It ain't about trust, I could care less.

last time to go 2 c dr. n er dr. I am planning to stay away from them at least 5yrs :D

o i c. u went 2 c a dr n er. wut 4? r u ok? :D

ami

Commoner
I tried 2 exercise like maria kang n end up getting legs hurt n then I kept telling dr that I had all kind of shit health problems n dr thinks I am nutz. :D was not that bad going 2 c dr but I DON'T like that touching exam :( plus dr gave me some infections meds n pain meds, vitamin d or iron. man my dr(s) r so cheap. :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I tried 2 exercise like maria kang n end up getting legs hurt n then I kept telling dr that I had all kind of shit health problems n dr thinks I am nutz. :D was not that bad going 2 c dr but I DON'T like that touching exam :( plus dr gave me some infections meds n pain meds, vitamin d or iron. man my dr(s) r so cheap. :D

you're lacking vitamin d? ami, you need to go outside and face the sun!