Complain Here

tinaboo

Commoner
I'll start off by saying, I work at an Adult shop, making money to support my mom and my siblings and my boyfriend as well. However its rather annoying when guys who goes there think I'm easy just because I happen to work at a sex shop. I'm honestly just working for the money and experience to get by in life. Sighs. I also hate when people judge me for working there. It's not easy to find a job nowaday. People need to get off their high horses and open their eyes. those who get shit handed to them don't know the struggle that people who have to earn their own living has go through.

If you have something to complain about...here a thread you can complain and throw in your anger.

elmow

Commoner
i need a new computer with a 50 inch 4k screen. why cant i buy one!!!!
oh yea i need money.

@ tinaboo What a sex shop?
@ elmow 50 inch is way too big. I had a 65 inch and it was way too big. Bro, all you need is a 40 inch. Just saaying :D that shit hurts my eyes.

tinaboo

Commoner
A sex shop is where you sale adult toys and anything related to sexual intention. Oh and it's kind of a smoke shop as well

A sex shop is where you sale adult toys and anything related to sexual intention. Oh and it's kind of a smoke shop as well
I need to go there, right now. I got some stuff to sell. lolz. It's my personal stash of goodies.

ami

Commoner
I'll start off by saying, I work at an Adult shop, making money to support my mom and my siblings and my boyfriend as well. However its rather annoying when guys who goes there think I'm easy just because I happen to work at a sex shop. I'm honestly just working for the money and experience to get by in life. Sighs. I also hate when people judge me for working there. It's not easy to find a job nowaday. People need to get off their high horses and open their eyes. those who get shit handed to them don't know the struggle that people who have to earn their own living has go through.

If you have something to complain about...here a thread you can complain and throw in your anger.
no complain here GOOD 4 U...it's ur life, decisions,n ur courage in sex work environment like bar jobs in USA. In USA u could file complains, sued, or call police for harassment with evidents.
I hate other country work environment especially Vietnam, Cambodia, n south America that treat worker as sex slave related.

Last edited:

tinaboo

Commoner
no complain here GOOD 4 U...it's ur life, decisions,n ur courage in sex work environment like bar jobs in USA. In USA u could file complains, sued, or call police for harassment with evidents.
I hate other country work environment especially Vietnam, Cambodia, n south America that treat worker as sex slave related.

yea I agree with you ami. Other country treat woman horribly. I love the US. woman have the right of freedom and could work and get treated with respect. most times anyways. there are still feminist around sadly.

Reactions: ami