Broken Chinese Links

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'll be spending some time fixing my broken links on Khmer Avenue. Please list the broken Chinese links here and I'll fix them in the order by most requests. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Xuan Yuan pls.. thx :D
I know you've been asking for this Roth and sorry for the delay. This is first on my list. Ash, do you mind pinning this topic for a couple of weeks? :)

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i can too if the handbrake would work for me.. i dont know why it isn't working.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
i can too if the handbrake would work for me.. i dont know why it isn't working.
Hey Chris, did you customize your setup? Or what's the error? Maybe I can help.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
It doesnt say any error, it just load an then stop respond, it kept doing that everytime im trying to use it. Its annoyig me that i cant upload video that i want to do

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It doesnt say any error, it just load an then stop respond, it kept doing that everytime im trying to use it. Its annoyig me that i cant upload video that i want to do

That's odd, I have something similar happening before when I set the crop size to all zeroes...it'll just freeze and stop working.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I acutally found something good to use, ill link it for u guys later to check it out, its free

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
i pls fix chines paladin III epo8-epo end. pls fix it thx
I don't have this series, maybe Groupon or others might have it. Unfortunately K-bross isn't around anymore.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I have chines paladin III but i have too much on my plate for now. If u willing to wait, i can upload later after i finish all my uploads.