Attn. Uploaders: Upcoming Chinese Series

My oldest nephew won $10 for being first place in his science show at school with his leaves painting. I used to love crafts and arts. Scrapbook and everything the girls enjoys doing, but I grow out of it now. I only do it cause I need to get those kids motivated in those things for school. I can't set a lazy role model for them.

I used to have an Origami book and I would trick them into making me a thousand birds.

But Chris is right, buying them is the easy way to go. :D

View attachment 2540
That's impressive. Seems like good genes run in your family.

I only wish they finish college and get a proper life. I don't want to deal with them becoming bad and dropping out of school.
Then you better start bitching. It works.

Just kidding Hunnie. With kids, I believe in nurturing and not spoiling too much.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Then you better start bitching. It works.

Just kidding Hunnie. With kids, I believe in nurturing and not spoiling too much.

"Finger crossing" I do buy them things but its something they work for. They don't get freebies.
My only hope is them making good role model friends and not the bad kids.

"Finger crossing" I do buy them things but its something they work for. They don't get freebies.
My only hope is them making good role model friends and not the bad kids.
I'm no expert on parenting so I know when to keep my mouth shut.

@ Hunnie

Hey I"m watermarking! Rei helped me with the bitrate thing so now I know how to make the files smaller.
Oh boy did I learned a lot today.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
@ Hunnie

Hey I"m watermarking! Rei helped me with the bitrate thing so now I know how to make the files smaller.
Oh boy did I learned a lot today.

I don't like doing the watermarking part. I want to get a better watermarking program.
Something faster would be nice too.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My oldest nephew won $10 for being first place in his science show at school with his leaves painting. I used to love crafts and arts. Scrapbook and everything the girls enjoys doing, but I grow out of it now. I only do it cause I need to get those kids motivated in those things for school. I can't set a lazy role model for them.

I used to have an Origami book and I would trick them into making me a thousand birds.

But Chris is right, buying them is the easy way to go. :D

View attachment 2540
but something that we make by ourself, it is become more special and unique;):D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
but something that we make by ourself, it is become more special and unique;):D

You are absolutely right bong. I always wanted to knit a sweater for my boyfriend to wear. I used to take knitting class in high school and it was a very relaxing hobby. Guy's sweater here can be pretty expensive. But I'll never be able to make the good kind like the store. So I don't want him to be embarrass wearing something gay. Do you do crafts, knit or sew stuff on your free time bong?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
You are absolutely right bong. I always wanted to knit a sweater for my boyfriend to wear. I used to take knitting class in high school and it was a very relaxing hobby. Guy's sweater here can be pretty expensive. But I'll never be able to make the good kind like the store. So I don't want him to be embarrass wearing something gay. Do you do crafts, knit or sew stuff on your free time bong?
you are so great, Hunie dear, with knitting based on what you had explained it.....:)

I took the knitting and sewing class while I was in high School too, but I was not good with it.... I did remember I made a handkerchief for my dad and he still have it now.
I used to knit on my free time, but not anymore:( due to busy schedule with work and 2 kids :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
you are so great, Hunie dear, with knitting based on what you had explained it.....:)

I took the knitting and sewing class while I was in high School too, but I was not good with it.... I did remember I made a handkerchief for my dad and he still have it now.
I used to knit on my free time, but not anymore:( due to busy schedule with work and 2 kids :D

Bong it's hard to work and watch kids afterward. Family and career are both tough. You are very strong, your husband is very lucky to have you as a wife. To top it all, you find time to cook for them. :) That is a great family to have for everyone.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Not sure if you'll notice this thread, since it's been inactive for a while, but I promised to get this notice to you.

Sopheaktra said he would like to see a Korean drama added to Merlkon because his mother already seen it all. I know you have a busy life, so do take your time. I just need to pass it on to you for him.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Sopheaktra dear, May I ask what korean drama are you looking for?
If we have, we will be glad to fulfill your request, dear.