Attn: New Silver Members

takeo

Commoner
Hello Takeo, normally you get an error message if you try to access the link without logging in, or if you are not already a silver+ account. Please make sure you are logged in when accessing the link. You can also post error screenshots for further assistance.

Members who have met the post requirement have been updated to Silver.
I am a silver member and I did log in but it still I don't have permission to access.

SkyrimCid

Commoner
30 PM and counting. Member Silver (still pending). Admin, kindly unlock the much talk about SILVER member for me. What new power do SILVER members have? DL? New secret wuxia techniques? perhaps more? Only time will tell...generally 48 hrs, give or take...TY in advance.

babeboichan

Commoner
Hi can I be a silver member now? or wen ever u have time please n thanks
can ask u something how many post do i have to post to be a gold member?

lol dam thats alot of post i have a long way to go
Hunnie did it in a few days. You could start a bilateral debate, gossip about other people, complain about life, upload videos, share ideas, etc...There's plenty of excuses to get 500 posts! I rack up 20 a day - slow for me.

An introduction, maybe? Up to you, sir.

I'm happy, btw. Don't really take to heart stuff I say. I'm a walking contradiction by day, zombie by night.

I'm the neighborhood crack head. Stay dope my nigga. jk

lol ok thank hey i was wondering wut can silver member do beside viewing thread
Not sure, I haven't been a silver member for awhile. Basically, everything except accessing the gold member area and you won't get that extra arcade bonus.

The best part about being a gold member though is having trust. We had people coming here and causing problems so admin implemented the 500 post thing.

Yes, we have people come here, steal video for their sites, or just giving us those DCMA takedowns.