Asian Guys And Girls

winniewu1987

Commoner
u=2801190879,2225473909&fm=56
Huang Shan

winniewu1987

Commoner
all i say is we asians are great and nice people.

China,Japan,korea,Viet,Combodia,Lao,Thai,we must love ourself,be proud and love our own culture.

China GDP would be around 12 trillion 2015,combine with japan korean,we asians is only race that rival to whites,we build our own weapon,our own great countries,SEA also growth so fast recently years,is so many things that we asians should be love our own history and culture.

We born asian just don't hate our culture and country

all i say is we asians are great and nice people.

China,Japan,korea,Viet,Combodia,Lao,Thai,we must love ourself,be proud and love our own culture.

China GDP would be around 12 trillion 2015,combine with japan korean,we asians is only race that rival to whites,we build our own weapon,our own great countries,SEA also growth so fast recently years,is so many things that we asians should be love our own history and culture.

We born asian just don't hate our culture and country
Amen.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
ni hao ma? ni zhong guo ren ma? ming tian ta men chi fan ma? wo yao ni he pi jiu.

Two years of Chinese Mandarin in high school and that's all I know. I'm terrible with Chinese. Does it make any sense?....Well, the real question is, do I ever make any sense? haha

BTW, I went through 5 pages of this thread pretty quick. The pics didn't load on my end. The hell?

i really don't have any clue...

lao, shou, tao??

Lao has so many means ,could catch or old,depend is prouncation...

Shou could hand or animal

Tao could be weave or run away,sorry friend,i can't tell at all,but they are 100% are not 1 2 3 LOL

OMG he taught me "lao, shou, tao" ......