Arcade Contest

Guys we need 16 people to participate to get the pot to 100.00 dollars. I think were at 6 people right now. All it takes is 10 more people to click on the participate button and play a few games :) Come on, lets help out the arcade community reach their goal! hehe

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
More member should participate in the arcade contest with us. There will be a September arcade contest everyone. You guys/gals should check it out. Winning prize in cash. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
what aracade?

you play mini game that the Admin put. We just play and get highest score on the game. Highest score at the end of the month is first place winner and so forth. There will be more information once Admin post the September arcade contest. Hope you can join us Jaxa.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
How can i participate ? And where are posted the games ? Plz

We will post update in here when Admin create an arcade contest for September. Thanks for dropping by samimi and it's wonderful to have you abroad the arcade contest boat. Please check back here daily to get the upcoming news later. :D

Thanks SajaN for helping out with the link. Samimi, please check out the arcade section for all the previous arcade games. Those are the old ones that we use to compete before. It will give you an idea of what kind of games to expect in the contest.
Yo I wanna see ur watermark video.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Arcade contest will start sometimes next week. However, 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive forum points instead of cash prizes. This will allow us to bring cash prizes into other contests.

samimi

Commoner
Thanks SajaN for helping out with the link. Samimi, please check out the arcade section for all the previous arcade games. Those are the old ones that we use to compete before. It will give you an idea of what kind of games to expect in the contest.
Ohhh that look great and funny ! I Will Check out daily as you said na :)

Arcade contest will start sometimes next week. However, 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive forum points instead of cash prizes. This will allow us to bring cash prizes into other contests.
This just made the arcade contest brutally competitive as if the competition wasn't brutal enough already.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Thanks for dropping by and giving everyone the update bong.
Your updates are always more accurate then ours. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Ohhh that look great and funny ! I Will Check out daily as you said na :)

Hi samimi, thanks for being patience. :)

Admin just announce that the contest will starts sometimes next week, so I'm hoping to see you again next week so we can talk about the new games he's posting up. Looking forward to you showing up. (y)

Ash

Admin
Admin
This month will be a $80 contest; more players, bigger prizes. Here's the catch: :)

The entry price for this contest will be between 500 - 1,000 points. The cost is not newbie friendly, but there are much more gain than loss. You can easily earn back your points just by winning a 2nd or 3rd position in the contest.

1st place winner: cash prize
2nd place winner: 1,000 points for each game; max 4,000 points.
3rd place winner: 500 points for each game; max 2,000 points.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Legendary members get a bonus perk of 2,000 bonus points for first place position; max 8,000 points for all 4 games.