Angkor Car Model 333, Made In Cambodia

Marvelous

Commoner
Is it still exist?

angkor333-300x187.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Hmm, I never knew there was an electric Angkor car. I just did a quick research and skimmed the reading, and these sources tell me that Angkor EV 2014 is its successor. The car is very compact. Its max speed is about 37MPH. Some people internationally have already lined up to buy some of these cars. It is reported the pricing is about $10,000 or less, which brought questions to "experts" in the EV industry. They questioned how good the vehicle battery is gonna be.

Bottom line, it's gotten a lot of praise from the international community. The Vietnamese are already giving excuses for their automotive industry. This is one of what they wrote:

haha

More sources here and here. There's more though.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Nhean Phaloek. Somebody create a wiki for this guy. Talking about beating the odds with a little bit of resources, and with a lot of innovative ideas, he's gotten his shit down. He's the man!

Nhean Phaloek. Somebody create a wiki for this guy. Talking about beating the odds with a little bit of resources, and with a lot of innovative ideas, he's gotten his shit down. He's the man!
Proud of him. Khmers are so underrated.