Youtubing Effort

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm not sure how it all started, but I been having youtubing conversation with Happy for quite a while. He is always talking about how "Khmer has what it takes." I liked to do things on the side just to keep busy, learn new things, or just wonder off to something new.

After much researching on several things, I realized that youtubing takes lots of effort from a person. It takes lots of dedication and passion for one to succeed if that's what you are looking forward to. Lots of work into the project, much more harder then uploading. Aside from equipment, which I felt isn't a biggie, just putting yourself out there is hard. Be able to speak, perform, along with video editing involved.

The one that actually went through with it without quitting, they are some awesome people.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am sure it is a lot of works. But if you have a passion it will take turn out fun. I think you should go for it I support you 100% hunnie. I think you should do one and put it on khmerforums and let people give you their opinion, you don't have to post it on YouTube. Just a test drive.

It's just another skill set to me. I treat it as such and so should you. Don't think too much into it and focus on learning the ropes, you'll be fine. I think that you have nothing to worry, especially if you don't even have a lot of subscribers or views, no one gonna even know you had a youtube channel. I can be buck-naked on my channel and no one will noticed. Don't think too much into it, is all I'm saying. Don't compare yourself to someone who's done it for 10 years. You must realized that its a full-time job for these people. You're not gonna just jump in and take over :D I don't think it works like that. I say just do it man and overtime, you'll get better at it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am sure it is a lot of works. But if you have a passion it will take turn out fun. I think you should go for it I support you 100% hunnie. I think you should do one and put it on khmerforums and let people give you their opinion, you don't have to post it on YouTube. Just a test drive.

Thanks ms. Red, I'm a big sissy and it would be nice if I can break through this struggle to put myself out there like everyone else that has such courage. It's just awesome to be part of such a striving community.

Bluebird

I'm not sure how it all started, but I been having youtubing conversation with Happy for quite a while. He is always talking about how "Khmer has what it takes." I liked to do things on the side just to keep busy, learn new things, or just wonder off to something new.

After much researching on several things, I realized that youtubing takes lots of effort from a person. It takes lots of dedication and passion for one to succeed if that's what you are looking forward to. Lots of work into the project, much more harder then uploading. Aside from equipment, which I felt isn't a biggie, just putting yourself out there is hard. Be able to speak, perform, along with video editing involved.

The one that actually went through with it without quitting, they are some awesome people.
Instead of trying to outsmart the reality, embrace it.
Life becomes a lot more pleasant once you see your current workload as a blessing rather than a curse.;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's just another skill set to me. I treat it as such and so should you. Don't think too much into it and focus on learning the ropes, you'll be fine. I think that you have nothing to worry, especially if you don't even have a lot of subscribers or views, no one gonna even know you had a youtube channel. I can be buck-naked on my channel and no one will noticed. Don't think too much into it, is all I'm saying. Don't compare yourself to someone who's done it for 10 years. You must realized that its a full-time job for these people. You're not gonna just jump in and take over :D I don't think it works like that. I say just do it man and overtime, you'll get better at it.

Your drive and openness to explore new things are amazing Happy. Always moving forward with society. (y)

I'm hoping to meet up with you somewhere.

Your drive and openness to explore new things are amazing Happy. Always moving forward with society. (y)

I'm hoping to meet up with you somewhere.
lol Girl if you meet up with me, your life will change! hahahahah kidding.
No really, don't take things personal with youtube dood and you'll be fine. Learn the ropes and you'll look back one day and glad you did it. That goes for everything in life. I have insecurities too dood, you know that. My face is deformed now and honestly, I don't go out in public all that much dood. I stay indoor most of the time. I have my fucking issues and I have to face them each day for the rest of my life. But I never, ever crawl into a corner and cry about it. Rather, I fight back like my life depends on it. In the real world, I'm a fucking leader. I don't take shit from no one, unless they sign my check or can do something fuck up to me. I give my respect to authority figures cause I dont want to get shot like a black man. I don't talk back to my landlady. Heck, I even let the person who assaulted me slide. I thought about killing him many times. But for the most part, I don't let things stop me from doing what I want to do. I just do it man. Even if I suck at it, I'll just put all the effort I can into it. Your drive will reward you with growth, don't forget that. Maybe you have some self-confidence issues that pretty deep-rooted? There you go, another opportunity for you to break through your shell and become a stronger person? There's always an opportunity somewhere where there's a hardship. You got what it takes man, no matter what u look like :D Easier said than done though :D good luck

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
lol Girl if you meet up with me, your life will change! hahahahah kidding.
No really, don't take things personal with youtube dood and you'll be fine. Learn the ropes and you'll look back one day and glad you did it. That goes for everything in life. I have insecurities too dood, you know that. My face is deformed now and honestly, I don't go out in public all that much dood. I stay indoor most of the time. I have my fucking issues and I have to face them each day for the rest of my life. But I never, ever crawl into a corner and cry about it. Rather, I fight back like my life depends on it. In the real world, I'm a fucking leader. I don't take shit from no one, unless they sign my check or can do something fuck up to me. I give my respect to authority figures cause I dont want to get shot like a black man. I don't talk back to my landlady. Heck, I even let the person who assaulted me slide. I thought about killing him many times. But for the most part, I don't let things stop me from doing what I want to do. I just do it man. Even if I suck at it, I'll just put all the effort I can into it. Your drive will reward you with growth, don't forget that. Maybe you have some self-confidence issues that pretty deep-rooted? There you go, another opportunity for you to break through your shell and become a stronger person? There's always an opportunity somewhere where there's a hardship. You got what it takes man, no matter what u look like :D Easier said than done though :D good luck

Thanks Happy, everything you're doing, its how its suppose to be. Always staying out of trouble is how you succeed in life. The future is always more important than the present. We have to think before we act, because we learned that one wrong step can change everything we work hard for.