Wuxia - Most Powerful Characters

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Just curious what are some of the most powerful characters in Wuxia novels? I know Dongfang Bu Bai is up there. I'd love to see a cross battle between Xiao Long Nu and DFBB. They both have amazing speed and specialize in needles skills.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
the guy in DGSD--Xiao Feng. He's never been beaten in the story, well, in the adaptation. So I think he's among the top.

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
In JY's World, Tian Shan Tong Lao, Wuyazi, Li Qiushui, and Sweeper Monk are all very powerful fighters and probably the most powerful. Then again they are very old and have years of experience and Internal Energy. We know Feng Qing Yang and Dugu Qiu Bai are very powerful but we don't know how powerful they are because JY himself never expanded on their story.

In fact Dugu Qiu Bai never even makes an appearance in any of his stories, only mentioned in name. Wong Chong Yang and Lin Chao Ying are also very powerful as well, Wong Chong Yang defeated all the greats during the first Mount Hua tournament and obtained the Nine Yin manual, which Guo Jing and Zhou BoTong would later learn on Peach Blossom Island. And this manual would make an important impact later on during the years in ROCH and HSDS.

In Gulong's world the top powerful opponents would be Ye Nan Tian, Princess Yao Yue, and Princess Lian Xing. NONE of the TV adaptions show this properly though sadly. Chu Liu Xiang, Lu Xiao Feng, Xie Xiao Feng, Dagger Lee are all also top powerful fighters, but just a small level then the top three mentioned above.

In Liang Yu Sheng's world, there are so many outstanding fighters, and a lot of them are women (awesome and this is why I love his works). But some I can think of are Reverend Hui Ming (aka Yue Mingke), Yu Luo Cha (White Hair Demoness), Murong Chong (in the novel he is much more powerful then the TV series), Tie Feilong, Red Flower Demon, Yu Luo Cha's masters are also very powerful as well, they obtained sword skills from various sects and combine and change them all. (Huo Tiandu, and Ling Muhua, Huo Tiandu is Yue Mingke's master).

Zhang Dan Feng is also an outstanding fighter (he is Huo Tian Du's master, which makes him Yue Mingke and Yuo Luo Cha's grand master). Shang Guan Tin Ye and is also noted to be a very powerful fighter but he makes a guest appearance at the end.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I laughed too when reading that last comment from Happy. :D

Thanks for the insight LianNiChang. There are definitely many characters mentioned there that I need to read about. I love powerful female characters too, and love watching female battles on screen. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
lol This made me laugh so hard. A creepy girl just for knowing that?
To be honest , you are so amazing person and a soft speaking.Every time I read your comment or statement, I feel that you are have a gentle heart and a sweet person.

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
To be honest , you are so amazing person and a soft speaking.Every time I read your comment or statement, I feel that you are have a gentle heart and a sweet person.

Bong Theary you are an amazing and soft spoken person yourself as well. I know for a fact you have a gentle heart are 100X sweeter than I am. All the effort you put into this forum shows. You are a very kind and caring person to all here. :) :)

lol This made me laugh so hard. A creepy girl just for knowing that?
I'm joking bong....You guys should know that by now. Your knowledge of wuxia scares (in a good way) me though. Where can I get my hands on those books in english?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm joking bong....You guys should know that by now. Your knowledge of wuxia scares (in a good way) me though. Where can I get my hands on those books in english?
we know. When you refer her as creepy girl, I believe you meant she is amazed you:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bong Theary you are an amazing and soft spoken person yourself as well. I know for a fact you have a gentle heart are 100X sweeter than I am. All the effort you put into this forum shows. You are a very kind and caring person to all here. :) :)
you make bong speakeless, paoun srey, by these sweet compliment words<3+<3