Windows Tablet Or Andorid?

Phingyen

Beggar
Why not have both, ASUS Transformer Book T100TA-C1-GR 10.1-Inch Detachable 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop.
Works as a laptop and you can detach the screen and use as a tablet plus its the full Windows 8.1. I recommend it cause I use it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Why not have both, ASUS Transformer Book T100TA-C1-GR 10.1-Inch Detachable 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop.
Works as a laptop and you can detach the screen and use as a tablet plus its the full Windows 8.1. I recommend it cause I use it.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

kimyeang

Commoner
Android tablet is the best atm but it depends how you to use your tablet. Most people just use Ipad becasue it is simple and easy to use.

Okhmer

Commoner
Andorid is still the better OS for me by the way If you use android you might want to try BLACKMART ALPHA 0.49.93.apk
to get lots of free stuffs be careful though there are many fake blackmart out there!

Andorid is still the better OS for me by the way If you use android you might want to try BLACKMART ALPHA 0.49.93.apk
to get lots of free stuffs be careful though there are many fake blackmart out there!

is that an app or website? I'm a noobie.

Okhmer

Commoner
it is an app but it is like play store where you can donwload app for free! especially If u have ur droid root