Who's Ready For Black Friday And Cyber Monday?

AoD

Beggar
It's kinda suck cuz i live in Canada and we don't really all the special that you guys have in the us.

EXCEPT ONLINE DEAL ...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sometimes the deal before Cyber Monday is better, they makes you think it's cheaper. Some items actually go up in price for Cyber Monday. It's best to check what you wanted the day before and then compare it with the new Cyber Monday price and see if it goes up or down. For some items, it doesn't always cost cheaper.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm skipping Black Friday but will definitely check out Cyber Monday. It's gonna be too freezing over here. :(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm skipping Black Friday but will definitely check out Cyber Monday. It's gonna be too freezing over here. :(

I just came back from the mall. It's 50% off entire store for Gilly Hicks and Abercombie. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i might do all my Christmas shopping on net :sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hope holiday come soon:)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It's always like this for me: when I have the money there's no sale. But when I don't have the money everything goes on sale.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's always like this for me: when I have the money there's no sale. But when I don't have the money everything goes on sale.

I hate that too. I always end up putting high amount on my credit card when there's a sale. Not too bad, it gives me a month to pay up. :D