What Turns You Off?

1......poor hygiene..if that person cant take care of themself, what guarantee u gunna have for them to take care of u lolz (this shud be easiest thing done)
2...shrubs...always bragging what they don't have, all talk
3....pathological liars...my WORST turn off! drive me crazy seeing them make a fool of themself lying left nd right. telling diff story everytime that don't add up. its a sad sickness if u have that.
last of all, people with no goals or direction in life. this is not sexy at all
I have every one of those qualities too. :D

oh stop it lolz. u seem like a very nice kid, just a little lost sometimes..overall, ur sweet
hahahahahahhahahahahha your comment made me laugh and bring me joy. You aint no fool kalyann. Btw, Kalyann is a very sexy name, is that Khmer?

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
There is no reason to sleep around with a bunch of people for no damn reason. This goes for men and women. If I had to pick my answer would no more than 5.
Yeah. Even if she didn't sleep around but just had a lot of exclusive relationships, it would make me question her judgment. Extremely poor judgment is a turn-off too. She's gotta have good sense and not be gullible.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
sorry for being nosy but hamster you are an ideal guy...good men are hard to come by props to u *smiley face*
Thanks bong. ideal to some and not to others. :)

Hamster, I think drive and inspiration goes hand in hand. What inspires you? What do you care deeply about? What makes you tick? What are your deepest thoughts? Care to share? I want to psychoanalyze you buddy! Just cause :D.
noooooo! I'm sacred man. 'fraid you might see through me hahahaha. What inspires me, people's willingness to die for their friends, for their principles. and their determination and perseverance in the face of intense hardships and trials. I care deeply for animals, for people in general especially children. when you're three yrs old you don't belong in the dumpster picking glasses/bottles. What ticks me off is injustice. when good people who don't know anything get framed and then convicted for a crime they didn't commit. as well as abuse, of any kind toward anyone, man or beast, you name it. You watched DGSD, right? well, the traitor in the begger clan, man, that guy ticked me off to no end. every time his scenes come on I just want to punch the tv/computer screen. The actor in the 96 version did a good job Chan Wing Chun, i think his name is. deepest thoughts... deep inside i believe that there is a higher being out there and He's probably wondering why i'm not in bed sleeping when my eye bags are so big, and there is a force for good and a force for evil, and one day they will battle it out, just like in the movies, and of course the good force will prevail. that's my deepest thought :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
1......poor hygiene..if that person cant take care of themself, what guarantee u gunna have for them to take care of u lolz (this shud be easiest thing done)
I must admit that when it gets too cold i don't shower everyday :D

There's so much corruption out there that you can't be idealistic anymore, you won't survive. My two cents.

True say I am a realist...if I were to speak reality it would shatter hamsters good thoughts so I won't..lol
I am a realist too....You're my new best friend. Hamster, you still my best friend but you need to stop watching Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre buddy. (joking)

Its a fucked up society we live in, but has society ever been perfect since the first city every built? hell no. Is democracy the solution? communism? scientology? lol...We're no were near that goal. What about the one world government? Will that end hunger, poverty, crimes? No clue. Oh wait, religion! Man fuck religion. It's the worse. So what do I think? How should society change to better humanity for all? Technology? No, not that either. Maybe as a species, we are just built to kill each other and seek money and power? I really don't have a clue, I just make sure I"m happy when I wake up.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am a realist too....You're my new best friend. Hamster, you still my best friend but you need to stop watching Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre buddy. (joking)
wat? i was just answering your questions bro, i thought you were gonna psychoanalyze. lol well, heaven sword dragon sabre-tony leung's version- is my favorite chinese series ever. i'm gonna review that series hahah

wat? i was just answering your questions bro, i thought you were gonna psychoanalyze. lol well, heaven sword dragon sabre-tony leung's version- is my favorite chinese series ever. i'm gonna review that series hahah
I'm joking lol...

Bro- what about the Return of the Condor Heroes 82?