What Is The Most Happiest Time In Your Life?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
An unforgettable happy moment was when my family got our dogs. They stank at first but they were too cute and playful not to like. They helped me get through hard times. They really brighten everything up.

One of the most happiest times in my life was during my childhood. When me and my mom had a flu we'll go to local chinese clinic in poor Asian community in South Seattle. Right next door was also khmer video store renting out chinese n thai videos. As I waited for doctor to call us, I go next door and pick out a serial. This was in 1990s and TVB had decent series from 80s-90s, all you can wish for. I believe I was in elementary school going onto junior high. I didn't have a care in the world, I just very happy to watch my favorite chinese movie :p Unfortunately, both places went out of business a long time ago.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
One of the most happiest times in my life was during my childhood. When me and my mom had a flu we'll go to local chinese clinic in poor Asian community in South Seattle. Right next door was also khmer video store renting out chinese n thai videos. As I waited for doctor to call us, I go next door and pick out a serial. This was in 1990s and TVB had decent series from 80s-90s, all you can wish for. I believe I was in elementary school going onto junior high. I didn't have a care in the world, I just very happy to watch my favorite chinese movie :p Unfortunately, both places went out of business a long time ago.

They went out of business before I got the chance to bring them down? :D

I can't recall what is my ultimate happiest time in life since since I had a great childhood and there are definitely a lot to list.

I can't recall what is my ultimate happiest time in life since since I had a great childhood and there are definitely a lot to list.

man, there's gotta be at least one that pops in your head sleepy...come on share with us :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
man, there's gotta be at least one that pops in your head sleepy...come on share with us :D
One of them was a night with me and my younger sister and brother, and a bunch of our friends brought in our Xbox consoles together for a small team slayer LAN party at Chenna's house. Chenna and her hubby used to be decent Halo players at the time although I was the best :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
To be honest:D i have never thought about it until I see this question:sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My happiest moment is..

I dye my hair for the first time in the ninth grade. Start putting makeup. The guy that I have a crush on, start staring at me like I'm so pretty. He stare and froze in one place. His eyes says it all. I was very happy because I never felt pretty before ever until that day.

I didn't get to be with him, I went out with his friend. He took too long to make a move. It was too late and I couldn't be mess up and say, "I change my mind". It was my first relationship and a very short one. The friend I went with was gay. He broke up with me to be with a guy. My story ended up to be sad, I cried.

Looking back at it, I was a dumb little girl. I don't know why I cried. Maybe because I was stupid. If he was to stay with me, I wouldn't be happy. He wasn't someone that I wanted to be with forever.

kalyann

Commoner
well not sure if i was happy or shocked. i was at strabuck in vegas. a tall dude came up to me nd start chatting. he bought me my frappucino nd tell me to get whatever i want. its on him. everybody was looking at us. i thought it was strange. came to find out he was professional basketball player from arizona. i think thats where he was from. i didnt pay attention. but n e way, he signed his autograph on the mug he bought me..

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
well not sure if i was happy or shocked. i was at strabuck in vegas. a tall dude came up to me nd start chatting. he bought me my frappucino nd tell me to get whatever i want. its on him. everybody was looking at us. i thought it was strange. came to find out he was professional basketball player from arizona. i think thats where he was from. i didnt pay attention. but n e way, he signed his autograph on the mug he bought me..
wow ..... it was happy and shocked<3+<3

vee dubz

Beggar
The happiest moments of my life was when each of my children were born. They looked so innocent and fragile and all i wanted to do was hold them in my arms and stare at them.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
The happiest moments of my life was when each of my children were born. They looked so innocent and fragile and all i wanted to do was hold them in my arms and stare at them.
It was very sweet and touchy

kalyann

Commoner
Yes this is one the precious moments and by far the best feelings I've have

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
An unforgettable happy moment was when my family got our dogs. They stank at first but they were too cute and playful not to like. They helped me get through hard times. They really brighten everything up.

Looks like you're going to enjoy a long time of happiness since your dog is going to continue to brighten up your bad days. (y)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Looks like you're going to enjoy a long time of happiness since your dog is going to continue to brighten up your bad days. (y)
I hope so but one of them is having health issue. We're using holistic formula to try to treat her and so far it seems to be working.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Congratulation goupon on your new baby boy. :D

imagesCA9QHTU5.jpg