Website Updates - October

Ash

Admin
Admin
First update is completed. Some errors encountered with a few plugins including the chat room. Second update will start tomorrow.

First updates completed:

1. New theme ( Don't worry, you won't be stuck with the orange!)
2. Forum category images fixed on forum index.
3. Several dead forums deleted with additional of two forums created.

Second updates:
1. Font-size on homepage increased by 10%

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
new style with our name and stuff too? what about Mod? do we have any or just uploader, gold, and silver then the noobies? I think we should have Mod.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
The chat room must be broken last night, well at least for me because I posted something and it didn't show up. Glad it's working again. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
new style with our name and stuff too? what about Mod? do we have any or just uploader, gold, and silver then the noobies? I think we should have Mod.

New styles on the way, most likely different color-themes. Currently no forum moderators but could be considered once the site gets hit with more traffic.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
New styles on the way, most likely different color-themes. Currently no forum moderators but could be considered once the site gets hit with more traffic.

Thats going to be a problem, how are we going to get more hit with traffic? i can spread the rumor and such, but how? not many people wanna go in forum and write stuff.

Ash

Admin
Admin
It will take some time for traffic to kick in. True, forum communities have been hit hard from the existence of Facebook. I will look more into promoting the forums.

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
why don't we just post it on the sky and hope that all Asian people see it and increase the speed of traffic lol, jk jk. Facebook has been hitting a lot really tho, and i hope more can come in so we can start making Rei do the traffic flow position on the forum lol.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
too bad this is a khmer forum, i wud of have all my friends come on here, but theyre white nd black ppl lol

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
why don't we just post it on the sky and hope that all Asian people see it and increase the speed of traffic lol, jk jk. Facebook has been hitting a lot really tho, and i hope more can come in so we can start making Rei do the traffic flow position on the forum lol.
i agree chris, fb wud generate alot of traffic. be fun to have ppl on here n chat

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Khmerlife.com is one of few active Khmer forums around. Maybe we can post there and get people to come here? :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Website doesn't own the visitors so stealing should never be in question. ;) Not many over there know about Khmer forums so it might work if they see something interesting here.

KhmerLife looks like it's dying. Seems like they just updated their site earlier this month and all the old posts got wiped out -- bad idea since it makes their forums more dead.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I do not call it stealing:)

We just let them know that we exist :D and they the one whom will decide though.:sneaky:

Even they visit our site, but do not mean that they are going stay with us.

To be honest, the reason I participate with KhmerAvenue, Merlkon and Khmerforum is because I follow a certain person whom is dear to me.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah they might not even stay here, most of the folks there don't even watch dubbed series lol. But it looks like khmer forums is growing socially, and not just about movies. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
based on what you saying, they basically talk about social life and politic
if it is the case we really need Khmer -pross:D

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
I do not call it stealing:)

We just let them know that we exist :D and they the one whom will decide though.:sneaky:

Even they visit our site, but do not mean that they are going stay with us.

To be honest, the reason I participate with KhmerAvenue, Merlkon and Khmerforum is because I follow a certain person whom is dear to me.
I hope my name is one of them lol n e way I luv u

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Idk... Having khmer that talks abut politic stuff isnt my thing i would go into, im not much of khmer stuff, video yes but politic stuff should be left alone to those that know what their talking about.

Well, you never know because they may stay if there more activities in the forum.

Last edited: