Visit The Cemetery Today, Brought Back So Much Memories...

Discussion in 'Poetry & Literature' started by tinaboo, Oct 25, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    thahappycamper

thahappycamper Level 3

Credit Points
    Dollar
    That is true bong but their brand of "caring" fucked it up for me lolz. I rather they not care, its not worth the trouble. Trust me, I don't exaggerate man. These ppl are stranger than you think. They are from a different time, different country, different way of thinking. I'm sure you know what I mean. If they cared about me they wouldn't watch me suffer through the years while they travel to cambodia 3 times a year and buy nice cars, brand new house, and all the other stuff. I watched them do this over the years while I was moping about my step dad's death and the fact that I won't be attending University like other kids my age. I understand that you have to forgive people for their ignorance but a guy can only take so much.

I won't be seeing them ever and honestly, I can't wait to move even further away and doing even better than I am now. I can't wait :D. I can't wait to see how they are doing 20 years from now while I basked in the sun with my millions, hahahhahhaha.

#21 thahappycamper, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    tinaboo

tinaboo Commoner

Credit Points
    Dollar
    thank you bong marvelous ^-^

Rei

Rei Level 3
    Master VIP

Credit Points
    Dollar
    Just when I thought life had been so great, things came down crashing at once. In just one year, I've dealt with so many deaths than all the years combined in my entire life. Delivering that unexpected death news to my parents was the most painful thing, and receiving that cold call myself at 2AM still haunt me til now.

I had 30 years full of joy and happiness in life and now, I will spend the remaining half of my life finding that meaning back. You are right, it changed me.

Rei

Rei Level 3
    Master VIP

Credit Points
    Dollar
    I'm sure two years feel like just a few weeks ago, and missing your loved ones, will never be an easy feeling to deal with. You seem like a strong person, and all the unfortunate happenings will only make you stronger. =]

tinaboo

tinaboo Commoner

Credit Points
    Dollar
    I try to be strong, it have to be for my mom who's depends alot on me. i still have 10 other siblings that i have to look after. i guess its life. but yea i miss her dearly she helped me through alot when i stressed.