Us Citizen Sponsoring Parent(s) (i-130)

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
you're parents can sponsor son/daughter based on income. If they are US citizen, it will be faster.

@goupon, on US record, it shows that I was born in Phnom Penh. Does this mean I am a Cambodian citizen? How will the Cambodian government grant me Cambodian citizenship? I know some countries don't allow it, but is it legal here in the States to have dual citizenship?

I'm just preparing to relocate to Cambodia when zombies attack.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
@goupon, on US record, it shows that I was born in Phnom Penh. Does this mean I am a Cambodian citizen? How will the Cambodian government grant me Cambodian citizenship? I know some countries don't allow it, but is it legal here in the States to have dual citizenship?

I'm just preparing to relocate to Cambodia when zombies attack.

Keep me posted whenever zombies do attack cuz i haven't up-to-date with the news :).. For us normal ppl, I don't think we'll allow to have dual citizenship but for celeb ppl, they are allow to do whatever they wish :)

I also heard in some countries, we are allow to have dual citizenship but not sure of Srok Khmer if the US and Khmer gov't allowed... Shot, I was thinking where can I hide if there's a zombies.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Keep me posted whenever zombies do attack cuz i haven't up-to-date with the news :).. For us normal ppl, I don't think we'll allow to have dual citizenship but for celeb ppl, they are allow to do whatever they wish :)

I also heard in some countries, we are allow to have dual citizenship but not sure of Srok Khmer if the US and Khmer gov't allowed... Shot, I was thinking where can I hide if there's a zombies.

haha. of course i'll keep you updated with the making of zombies. it's the least i can do ;)

seriously, am i a cambodian citizen by default? or do i forfeit since i am now an american citizen? i really don't care too much about it, but i'm just curious to know how it works. you seem like an expert in this area. thanks.