Tony Leung Chiu Wai

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
tony_leung_chiu_wai_68669-480x360.jpg

This guy can play almost any character and convincingly, too. Back in the 80's when TVB series were well-made, you could be sure that the series would be good if Tony Leung's in it. I liked all of his series.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
tony_leung_chiu_wai_68669-480x360.jpg

This guy can play almost any character and convincingly, too. Back in the 80's when TVB series were well-made, you could be sure that the series would be good if Tony Leung's in it. I liked all of his series.

Agreed! (y)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
A001Bitun, he doesn't act in series anymore, that I know of. He's mostly in movies.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I used to have a big crush on him.
I do enjoy watching his series, mainly because I like looking at his face.

tony-leung-chiu-wai-383956.jpg

Vonn Prak

Commoner
I love this guy and i agree he is good to look at. Also my other fav actor is Andy Lau. He and Tony can act and sing.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love this guy and i agree he is good to look at. Also my other fav actor is Andy Lau. He and Tony can act and sing.

Yeah, he's very talented. I like his acting in his TVB series. I don't really watch the movie one because they're mostly sad ending or some gangster stuff where they Tony or Andy gets beat up.

Vonn Prak

Commoner
Thats true, i mostly watch the martial arts series. Dint know if they play in many drama series though. I havent see much of it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thats true, i mostly watch the martial arts series. Dint know if they play in many drama series though. I havent see much of it.

Tony Leung was in more series compare to Andy Lau. But they both do mostly movies afterward because the pay is better and fix their other busy lifestyles. TV series were too much time consuming for the two famous lead stars.

Vonn Prak

Commoner
Tony Leung was in more series compare to Andy Lau. But they both do mostly movies afterward because the pay is better and fix their other busy lifestyles. TV series were too much time consuming for the two famous lead stars.
Thats true, i mostly saw tony act. Now a days, the martial art movies r not as good as the older versions. Too many special effects. To me, its ruining the shows lol.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
That I totally agree with. I own alot of the older chinese movies and I can watch it over and over again without being bored lol

I notice that the newer remix has too much nonsense added in to the storyline where it takes away from the interesting part. :confused:

Series that isn't a remix, most of the storyline is stupid. :D Not interesting. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
:)This interview was for Tony Leung's role in the movie, "2046".:)
X3X3He's speaking English, soo major cool. I like it. X3X3