Download - Complete The Legend Of Fu Hung Suet (1989)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
dd.jpg

Cast:
Austin Wai Tin Chi
Savio Tsang Wai Kuen
Isabella Wong Man Ying
Genre:
Martial Arts​

Synopsis:
The Legend of Fu Hung Suet is adapted from Gu Long's novel Bian Cheng Lang Zi. TVB made a similar adaptation called "The Black Sabre" starring Hugo Ng.​

Watch at KhmerStream
Download Link

You will need credit points to access Download Link (new bonus point system)
Please post question and concerns below, thanks.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thank you for sharing, hunnie dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
have you watch it yet, Hunnie Dear? is it good?

A great choice, a wonderful serendipity!
A few days ago, I stumbled upon this serie while browsing for series to rent, oops, buy.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
A great choice, a wonderful serendipity!
A few days ago, I stumbled upon this serie while browsing for series to rent, oops, buy.
Did you have this series too, Paoun Happy?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I only seen the beginning but oldies fan should like it. The beginning start off with a good thriller scene. :)
it seems like a good one by the opening

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
it seems like a good one by the opening

I can't promise anything bong cause I don't know how it's going to be onward.
I will try to post the first episode for viewers to see before they make the choice to get download link or not.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
So there is no more bonus point any more. I am a little bit confused with the new system.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So there is no more bonus point any more. I am a little bit confused with the new system.

Hi ms red. Miss you so much. <3+<3
No more bonus points but credit points instead. If you look under your name and avatar, it says you have 3,010 credit so far.
You get 10 pts for every message post you make. Admin is trying to get people to participate more on the forum and write messages for points.
The more you write, the more points you earned.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Right now, the credit is to purchase the download link. If you don't download, then you can save your credit for something else.
Thanks Hunnie but I am still confused. Ok so if I want to download the movie I have to use my credit points. So how many credit point do I need to use if I want download a serie. And what is the $$ amount for?

Thanks Hunnie but I am still confused. Ok so if I want to download the movie I have to use my credit points. So how many credit point do I need to use if I want download a serie. And what is the $$ amount for?
Required credit points are set by uploaders. The dollar amount is in case you want to exchange credit points into dollars that you can cash out. You can also buy credit points by making a donation. Each 1 dollar donation yields you 1000 credit point. There's a catch. 1000 credit points - let's say you want to turn this back into cash - yields you only .25 cents. There's a 75% charge for retro-conversion so the the 3 quarters that you lost goes back into the forums - most likely goes to contest prizes and other incentives. Great stuff.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

It's good to get credit points from posting on the forum bong. 10 points each post. You can donate money to get credit points faster. But never trade credit points for your money back because you get lesser then the credit points you give out.

If you have 1,000 credit worth $1, maybe that is the amount. So if you trade 1,000 for cash back, you only get 25 cent back. The forum takes 75% of your trade in credit and only give you 25% back. So if you do buy credit, it's okay. But never to trade back, value is lower.

Cheap ways to earn credit points is to just post message on a daily ms red. :)

Every download link cost different price. Each uploader charge different price too. We just started using this feature so we haven't been able to talk it out how much credit to charge average. Mist and goupon isn't around yet so some uploader is putting their own prices at the moment until we all comes to a conclusion together. New release series will cost more credit compare to old series. My download link right now is 100-200 credit points.

Do you have any request for a certain series? Would you like to see Ancient or Modern drama right now?
I have a series called A Dream Named Desire II, would you be interested in something like that?
The video store don't have part I. Or you in the mood for something else?

l_p1004027577.jpg

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Those who have watched The Black Sabre by TVB in 1989, well it is the same storyline as it is based off the same novel. The dubbing here is better than The Black Sabre and the cast is decent but storyline wise I prefer The Black Sabre. Austin Wai is a good choice for Fu Hong Xue, he is just as good as Hugo Ng in the TVB version. Those who are unfamiliar, this storyline comes after The Romantic Swordsman, Dagger Lee. he is Ye Kai's master.

1. The Romantic Swordsman - at the end after Sang Guan Jin Hong and the Golden Coin clan is wiped out, Li Xun Huan marries Sun Xiao Hong and Ah Fei wanders off through his adventures. Jing Wu Ming, a member from the Golden Coin clan also goes missing. About 15 years later...

2. Bordertown Wanderer (this adaption and The Black Sabre is based off) - we learn in this novel Dagger Lee accepts Ye Kai as a disciple, his father was killed by various experts and his mother adopts Fu Hong Xue as a son, while giving Ye Kai away to learn martial arts from Dagger Lee so he will not be harmed by their enemies. Fu Hong Xue would go around killing many experts who were involved in his "father's" death and at the end we find out Fu Hong Xue is not his real son but in fact Ye Kai is. Fu Hong Xue knew all along he was only adopted but wanted to repay his "mother" for raising him. At the end Ye Kai and his lover Ding Ling Lin wander off together, while Fu Hong Xue too separates on his own adventure. It is also noted that Ding Ling Lin's 3rd brother was raised and taught martial arts by Jing Wu Ming who went missing at the end of the Romantic Swordsman. Ah Fei also makes a brief appearance in this story.

3. Condor in September - this novel takes place maybe a year or so after Bordertown Wanderer. Ye Kai and Ding Ling Lin continue on their adventure. Everyone is after a woman named Sang Guan Xiao Xian who is Sang Guan Jin Hong's daughter (the evil leader in The Romantic Swordsman) and she pretends to be insane but she is actually evil, highly skilled and ruthless just like her father. But she is in love with Ye Kai so she spares him his life on many occasions trying to win his love. At the end many experts die and it turns out she was behind all the killings and has a duel with Ye Kai. He spares her life because the Dagger is not to kill, and he wanders off living happily ever after with Ding Ling Lin. They retire from the pugilist world completely at this point.

4. The Moon and the Sabre - this novel is about Fu Hong Xue after his adventures from Bordertown Wanderer. It is stated Ye Kai and Ding Ling Lin has retired from the martial realm for 15 years (I find this hard to believe however). He meets a woman here who looks like his lover from the previous novel and he too gets involved with a bunch of martial arts experts and dealings. He would eventually have a happy ending with his woman here and also retires from the martial realm.

5. Flying Daggers, Again - many, many years pass, this novel is about Dagger Lee's grandson Li Huai and how he inherits the Flying Daggers from him. It is also about his lover who is also enemies with his family and their obstacles to be together. I heard this novel was not written by the former author though, and I have no idea how the ending is.

Those who have watched The Black Sabre by TVB in 1989, well it is the same storyline as it is based off the same novel. The dubbing here is better than The Black Sabre and the cast is decent but storyline wise I prefer The Black Sabre. Austin Wai is a good choice for Fu Hong Xue, he is just as good as Hugo Ng in the TVB version. Those who are unfamiliar, this storyline comes after The Romantic Swordsman, Dagger Lee. he is Ye Kai's master.

1. The Romantic Swordsman - at the end after Sang Guan Jin Hong and the Golden Coin clan is wiped out, Li Xun Huan marries Sun Xiao Hong and Ah Fei wanders off through his adventures. Jing Wu Ming, a member from the Golden Coin clan also goes missing. About 15 years later...

2. Bordertown Wanderer (this adaption and The Black Sabre is based off) - we learn in this novel Dagger Lee accepts Ye Kai as a disciple, his father was killed by various experts and his mother adopts Fu Hong Xue as a son, while giving Ye Kai away to learn martial arts from Dagger Lee so he will not be harmed by their enemies. Fu Hong Xue would go around killing many experts who were involved in his "father's" death and at the end we find out Fu Hong Xue is not his real son but in fact Ye Kai is. Fu Hong Xue knew all along he was only adopted but wanted to repay his "mother" for raising him. At the end Ye Kai and his lover Ding Ling Lin wander off together, while Fu Hong Xue too separates on his own adventure. It is also noted that Ding Ling Lin's 3rd brother was raised and taught martial arts by Jing Wu Ming who went missing at the end of the Romantic Swordsman. Ah Fei also makes a brief appearance in this story.

3. Condor in September - this novel takes place maybe a year or so after Bordertown Wanderer. Ye Kai and Ding Ling Lin continue on their adventure. Everyone is after a woman named Sang Guan Xiao Xian who is Sang Guan Jin Hong's daughter (the evil leader in The Romantic Swordsman) and she pretends to be insane but she is actually evil, highly skilled and ruthless just like her father. But she is in love with Ye Kai so she spares him his life on many occasions trying to win his love. At the end many experts die and it turns out she was behind all the killings and has a duel with Ye Kai. He spares her life because the Dagger is not to kill, and he wanders off living happily ever after with Ding Ling Lin. They retire from the pugilist world completely at this point.

4. The Moon and the Sabre - this novel is about Fu Hong Xue after his adventures from Bordertown Wanderer. It is stated Ye Kai and Ding Ling Lin has retired from the martial realm for 15 years (I find this hard to believe however). He meets a woman here who looks like his lover from the previous novel and he too gets involved with a bunch of martial arts experts and dealings. He would eventually have a happy ending with his woman here and also retires from the martial realm.

5. Flying Daggers, Again - many, many years pass, this novel is about Dagger Lee's grandson Li Huai and how he inherits the Flying Daggers from him. It is also about his lover who is also enemies with his family and their obstacles to be together. I heard this novel was not written by the former author though, and I have no idea how the ending is.
Hey do you know where I can get my hands on english version of wuxia's books? I'm trying to gain the same knowledge that you possessed.

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Bong happy, there are a lot posted on spcnet forum section, check forum translations. A lot are incomplete however.