The Insurmountable Pair Of Swords

Happy said:
Thanks to everyone who tried to help me find the title of this series but the winning prize goes to .....
LianNiChang, damn she's one sharp girl.
Hunnie, can you try to find this series? It's 3 episodes long, produced in 1989, by ATV (told you so).
Yes, you can see the red and blue sword and giant ginseng-man.

Last edited:

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
lol No need to credit me bong happy. It's no biggy. I love ATV series and would love to get a hold of this one someday as well too. This is the pic. I forgot what the main guy's name is but he only play supporting roles with TVB. The actress is Ng Seen Mei, she used to be from TVB (HSDS 1986, Blood Stained Intrigue).

bachcotamduongkiem_atv.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sorry man, ATV isn't my area. :D I'm a TVB person. :)

Maybe it'll help if you can get me the poster picture of this series, I will be able to tell if it's at my local video store or not because I went to all of them so many times already. I search through thier booklet several times so I will know if I saw it or not. From what I can recall, I didn't see any oldies with her in it that can be related to this series. It's probably a request that I can't help you with. :(

I tried looking for the disc poster picture, but no luck. Maybe someone can find it.
I will have to show the video store owner a picture of the dvd picture of it.
They won't be able to tell with this video because they don't remember all their series.

Sorry man, ATV isn't my area. :D I'm a TVB person. :)

Maybe it'll help if you can get me the poster picture of this series, I will be able to tell if it's at my local video store or not because I went to all of them so many times already. I search through thier booklet several times so I will know if I saw it or not. From what I can recall, I didn't see any oldies with her in it that can be related to this series. It's probably a request that I can't help you with. :(

I tried looking for the disc poster picture, but no luck. Maybe someone can find it.
I will have to show the video store owner a picture of the dvd picture of it.
They won't be able to tell with this video because they don't remember all their series.

Hey at least we found the name and the video, one step further till we find someplace that has it.
白骨陰陽劍61004.jpg

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks Happy, I remember watching this series back in the old days.

Unfortunately, I'm sure none of the video store in Long Beach has this series. But I will ask and continue to search for it when I'm there, miracle might happen for you Happy. :)

Goupon might has it, he loves oldies, lets see what he says tomorrow when he's on. :D

Thanks Happy, I remember watching this series back in the old days.

Unfortunately, I'm sure none of the video store in Long Beach has this series. But I will ask and continue to search for it when I'm there, miracle might happen for you Happy. :)

Goupon might has it, he loves oldies, lets see what he says tomorrow when he's on. :D
I know its a shot in the dark, Hunnie Bear. I'm just glad we found the video, title, and we can go from there. This is rare gem, I'll say (y). I'm jealous of the fact that u got to watch it lol....Ah_dee watch it too.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I saw this b4 but sorry i don't have it.

Oh Channa has it.. Please upload fast hehehe j/k. I gotta be like other viewer(s) requesting to upload all at once.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I saw this b4 but sorry i don't have it.

Oh Channa has it.. Please upload fast hehehe j/k. I gotta be like other viewer(s) requesting to upload all at once.
:sneaky: