Thanksgiving Day

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My husband likes pecan pie so much. To me it is kind of too sweet .

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I like Thanksgiving. It's a time when people get together and enjoy a wonderful meal together. Of course I see my family a lot but I guess it's a different feeling when it's on a holiday(there is a lot more people)?

I wish everyone in my family could spend this holiday together
I feel the same way as you when it come to holiday.
Sreymup dear, do you like pumpkin pie ?

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I like cherry cheese cake

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Do you like cakes? Sreymup dear

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Do you like cakes? Sreymup dear
I don't eat cakes often but I like them. I like vanilla cake and Chinese cakes

Edit: I like fruit cakes too.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Such a teasing thread Theary. I'm on a vegetarian diet for the next three months so I'll be missing out on a lot of good food this holiday.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Such a teasing thread Theary. I'm on a vegetarian diet for the next three months so I'll be missing out on a lot of good food this holiday.
(y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
holiday is very closed..... I am ready for it :D:roflmao:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
6 more days until Thanksgiving. :)
Can't wait to go shopping after Thanksgiving dinner at 12 am. :D
So you like Black Friday. I try to stay away from it. It is way too crowded. But good luck, hope you find a great deal. I am more on cyber Monday.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So you like Black Friday. I try to stay away from it. It is way too crowded. But good luck, hope you find a great deal. I am more on cyber Monday.

I went to the mall today and WetSeal said that they're opening on Thursday at 8 pm for their sales, that mean the mall is opening at that time too, including other stores that is participating on Thursday. They're doing it earlier to get the sales first while other store remain opening on Friday.

I'm already shopping for my clothes now, a week ahead. I might or might now go for the Thursday/Friday sale next week, it really depend on if I'm satisfy on my shopping for this week. I'm going back to the mall tomorrow because my sister didn't fulfill all her searching yet in some store. I don't really need to wait for Black Friday sales when it comes to clothing, its about the same.

My big purchase, I will be comparing from store to online deals to get them. I don't prefer going shopping on Thursday/Friday either because the sales isn't worth the crazy pack of people. :D It all depend if anyone is going because my boyfriend is working on Friday so he have to sleep early on Thursday. Probably waiting on my sister decision if she feels like going on Thursday or not. If not, I don't mind sleeping in or enjoying a good movie at home.

I am happy with my clothing purchase today, so excited to put them in the washer so I can wear it for tomorrow shopping. I love getting new clothes. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
First time cooking turkey:Dhope it turn out good:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Good luck theary, you can do it. (y)
thanks, Hunnie dear:D

My sister in law will come and help me,,, since she is very good with it.