Discussion Thai's Connect

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
It's very nice and sweet of you to provide the download links without charging the credit point.<3+<3
Thanks abundant, chenna.
lol np bluebird..i dont c the point of charging members on here.. ppl just want to come here n watch movies, not to work hard posting so they can get points to buy dl lolz.. besides ppl have fam and life, not all have the time to come here ...

.hahaha what happen to khmer helping khmer ,,,,lol im just messing..

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Awch, my lovely chenna always find something so interested dear<3+<3
you are so unique , my love (y)<3+<3

Bluebird

lol np bluebird..i dont c the point of charging members on here.. ppl just want to come here n watch movies, not to work hard posting so they can get points to buy dl lolz.. besides ppl have fam and life, not all have the time to come here ...

Well said, chenna(y). Bluebird profoundly admired your sincerity and kindness of sharing.<3+<3

lovepink

Commoner

That is really sweet of you chenna. Thanks again for your hard work.

If you ever need any points, feel free to ask.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Awch, my lovely chenna always find something so interested dear<3+<3
you are so unique , my love (y)<3+<3
lol theary, ur too cute ...hahah u know i have a big mouth nd speak my feelings out..dont take it too seriously, i joke alot

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
lol theary, ur too cute ...hahah u know i have a big mouth nd speak my feelings out..dont take it too seriously, i joke alot
My dear friend chenna, i understood well, my love;)
and I am accepted of who and what you really are..... that make you my lovely chenna<3+<3

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Oh so something from your mom's era. Back then they did have tons of movie with Mayura voice. Mayura dubbing did dominate Thai movies.

yes, you are right, because my mom do not really like the playing of these new actresses and actors. and the story line is quite poor too ... I know that in all thai movie and serie, all the matter is alway about trying to kill an other girl/man because he/she is in love mains caracter !!!

i will b adding the following drama in Km next week:
The Sun Beside The Moon
Plerng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek

do you have image of these series !!! please !!!

lovepink

Commoner
yes, you are right, because my mom do not really like the playing of these new actresses and actors. and the story line is quite poor too ... I know that in all thai movie and serie, all the matter is alway about trying to kill an other girl/man because he/she is in love mains caracter !!!

Yes my mom is similar to your mom. there is a remake of an old movie Wanida 1991, the name is Wanida 2010. I think your mom might really like it, since my mom really love this new version of Wanida. They have good actors and good storyline. My mom says she likes this new version better than the old. I don't know maybe give it a try? It also has Mayura dubbed voice.

lovepink

Commoner
Here is the link for the new Wanida 2010.

http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/vanida-2010.1671/#post-26015

bd118.jpg

You only need 100 points for download links.

Credits go to chenna for providing pkalotus ISO files & pkalotus for uploading download links. Thanks again!

PS. I hope I didn't make a mistake with the credits, if so, please advise. Thanks

lovepink

Commoner

Yes, I know what you mean. This is the basis of Thai theme drama. Maybe give Wanida a try because it is more easy going and light hearted theme. Tons of funny moments too.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Yes, I know what you mean. This is the basis of Thai theme drama. Maybe give Wanida a try because it is more easy going and light hearted theme. Tons of funny moments too.

yes, but new thai series are just boring !!!! on 50h of thai serie you can have only around 10h or 15h of good moment (about the story and about the actors and actresses playing too) and more than 30h of fight between girls (or men) and fight to have more money or heritage !!! it is just boring me !!!

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Yes my mom is similar to your mom. there is a remake of an old movie Wanida 1991, the name is Wanida 2010. I think your mom might really like it, since my mom really love this new version of Wanida. They have good actors and good storyline. My mom says she likes this new version better than the old. I don't know maybe give it a try? It also has Mayura dubbed voice.

I will give its a try !!! thank for your help dude !!!