Complete Swordsman 2013

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'll try to populate the forums since it's fairly new, thanks to Ash. ;)

I'm kinda surprised that this series has already been dubbed, at least the first half. I was expecting a Fall release. I'll be providing the download links here as well.

swordsman2013.jpg

Total Episodes: 55
Currently Released: 30

Khmer Avenue Link:
http://www.khmeravenue.com/album/swordsman-2013-p01/

DL Links:

Parts 1 to 5
Parts 6 t0 10
Parts 11 to 15
Parts 16 to 20
Parts 21 to 25
Parts 26 to 30
Part 31 to 35
Part 36 to 40
Part 41 to 45
Part 46 to 50
Part 51 to 55E

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Added parts 6-10.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
How do you like this version so far?
After 100% Senorita, Joe and Wallace second collaboration. They are in 2003 a real couple but break up after. Now Joe dating Louis Koo for two year now. But because Swordman, seem Wallace and Joe start to have a bond again...or maybe :) ...they got a lot chemistry together.
So far, i finish this serie in march and not my best adaptation from Xiao Ao Jiang Hu. I would like to write my thinking but i will stop now. I know myself i would said a lots spoilers so...will stop it now before Rei kill me :D:p

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey I won't kill you for that lol. Honestly I just finished episode 30 and the series has been going downhill for me. Like you said, they made so many bad changes. Although I liked DFBB as a female, she interfered and ruined the original story. Not only she is the lead character but she has been using many of Ying Ying's role in the previous version. I think the script in general is just bad. Too much focus on the love drama and less fighting scene -- quite a bad adaptation of a good Wuxia. I think I have already spoiled the story myself from reading at SPCnet this morning lol. Seems like a lot of people were in rage, and I'm somewhat on that boat, just not to that extreme heh.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I posted in spcnet my comment long time ago, yes is really mad and fight over there. I will go also fight in the discussion in spcnet soon. But if you really want to see a big fight, go to youtube, they fighting with a really hating blood comment over there.
When they choose Wallace, you can see they choose a idol type serie. Beautifuls populars actors and actress who have a good acting but doesn't fit in Jiang Hu climat. Rei, i told you, you going to be mad soon when Ying Ying appear. You know why now...my most favorite part becoming like =_=;; question question where is my Ying Ying strong, cool, not scare on anything. One my favorite female character from Jin Yong.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
There was over 200 pages of discussions on SPCnet so I didn't bother reading much except for the last few pages - too much rage going on lol. I'm just up to Ying Ying's appearance but too bad DFBB had to steal her spot light shortly after. For example, DFBB's sacrifice to stay at the Shaolin temple -- wasn't that supposed to be Ying Ying's part in the previous version?

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
If is only that, DFBB stole all good part from Ying Ying. Add how Tian Bo Guang become monk, all storyline turn and connect to DFBB, everything!
Yes Ren Ying Ying was the one suppose to be in shaolin to help LHC. The part in the shaolin is CUT EVERYTHING. We can only see DFBB become more gentle =.= decide to rest and is change how her thinking. Come on DFBB is a castrated man who have his lover (again what Wallace again in this lover role o_O)
I just can't take out from my head, DFBB is a guy who learn Sunflower manual who need to castrated himself to learn this. Now i need to rewatch swordman, they never said DFBB 2013 is a guy or a girl. To learn Sunflower manual, you must to be a guy. 100% GUY.
So DFBB 2013 is really a real guy who is acting by Joe become girlish look.

Mist

Commoner
Swordsman
VIP
If is only that, DFBB stole all good part from Ying Ying. Add how Tian Bo Guang become monk, all storyline turn and connect to DFBB, everything!
Yes Ren Ying Ying was the one suppose to be in shaolin to help LHC. The part in the shaolin is CUT EVERYTHING. We can only see DFBB become more gentle =.= decide to rest and is change how her thinking. Come on DFBB is a castrated man who have his lover (again what Wallace again in this lover role o_O)
I just can't take out from my head, DFBB is a guy who learn Sunflower manual who need to castrated himself to learn this. Now i need to rewatch swordman, they never said DFBB 2013 is a guy or a girl. To learn Sunflower manual, you must to be a guy. 100% GUY.
So DFBB 2013 is really a real guy who is acting by Joe become girlish look.

is she really guy? :eek:

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
It's confuse
the screenwriter said he make DFBB a girl in this version. But if you watch the whole serie, you will know something is wrong, like DFBB master too seem to make more confuse. When it's explain how he meet DFBB the first time, it's a young girl who appear...

that why wuxia fans in the world are mads...DFBB suppose be castrated not a gender bender person.
Anyway, sure the love story is captiving if i didn't know the whole REAL story, watch all others version and remake.

edit: oh! forgot something
half shipping for DFBB x LHC couple so when is end, the half of people was raging about is end. Sure the love story between DFBB and LHC was more beautiful, tragic and lot love than RYY and LHC.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Aint DFBB suppose to be trans? Thinking about it, that shit is nasty. Every time i watch how DFBB inlove with LHC, just wanna kill myself as we all knew that DFBB was a man until he practice the sunflower and turn himself to trans. DFBB stole all RYY role. But i don't get it y K-bross still insist all those remark r not from the 1985 the smiling proud wanderer

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
If the Sunflower Manual requires the learner to be an actual male(castrated after), like in all the version, then DFBB is a trans. We did get to see DFBB in female form before she met his/her master -- but he was probably cross-dressing as a female?

Either that or...

There's some serious plot hole from the screenwriter.

Ps- The only other version I've seen are State of Divinity 1996 & 2000.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
ok DFBB dress as a tomboy but back in my head, i see DFBB as male then a trans after practicing the Sunflower Manual...

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
ok DFBB dress as a tomboy but back in my head, i see DFBB as male then a trans after practicing the Sunflower Manual...

Oh I meant to say that he was a guy that dresses as a girl, before he met his teacher in that flashback.

1. He was born as a guy but happens to be a cross dresser (like a drag queen...maybe he's a gay dude lol)
2. Then he met his teacher. His teacher thought he was a girl (the way we see in the flashback).
3. Then he started to dress up as a guy.
4. Then he learned the sunflower manual and became a trans.

Lol, my fun guess.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
@Groupon:
Hehe, first at all ^^ long time no see ;)
About DFBB, isn't only when she was in love with LHC. It's also when LHC was in love with her..make me sick a bit (ok she is a girl in this version)
This version is a ''remake'' from Swordman with Brigitte Lin.
Swordman 1 and 2 ..Groupon, me too I keep in my head DFBB was a guy in episode one and change to a girl after learn the manual. The confuse thing, is DFBB master himself doesn't know his/her true gender...it's said in the serie....

This Swordman 2013 is really take from the two movie with Brigitte Lin mixed with State of Divinity 1996 tvb.
not from the version 1985

@Rei
The problem is to learn Sunflower manual like Lin Ping Zhi or Yue Bu Qun, they castrated himself. In the begining, DFBB learn the manual, take a girl in his/her room and after Qu Yang enter in the room, DFBB was already in girl version. Sure your guess seem more convince and the true....if Yu Zheng didn't said this DFBB is a girl -.-

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Was it part of the manual to take them girls in the room, when DFBB was practicing the manual? I know Lin Pin Zhi and Yue Bu QUn had to castrated themselves to learn it.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
The part is in episode 01 dear, if already confuse when you watch it. Some years is pass and DFBB was change completely...into girl. (If we are a true wuxia fans, we will know it's really confuse in the first episode) This DFBB is really a girl in this version sadly....

You will also find LHC a jerk in this version...how he acting with DFBB when his ''heart'' change...
Ying Ying isn't beautiful like Ren Ying Ying was suppose to be and also the personality was kinda dumb sometime.

Andrew_Chan

Beggar
Sup guys, I must be the only person that enjoy this new twist in the storyline. I've seen a few Proud Wanderer series and this one is kinda cool and new IMO. Thanks for sharing Rei you're awesome.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey no problem Andrew. Glad you like the twist, especially after seeing the previous versions. Even though I'm not in favor of the twist, I still enjoyed this version so far and looking to finish the last half. Hopefully it gets released soon before people start going crazy on me lol.

juzblazin

Beggar
Hey Rei can you help me with something when i try to burn it i can only put 1 or 2 part in it but i seen that in the video store they can put it like 4-5 part in the same cd witht he same amount of space do u know how ?