Supernatural Tv Shows

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
List some of your favorites supernatural TV shows. I just finished watching season 3 of Teen Wolf and looking for other good series out there. Any recommendations? :)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Vampire Diaries and Ghost Whisperer (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Vampire Diaries and Ghost Whisperer (y)
i like Vampire Diaries,True Blood and Angle.
i might try Ghost Whisperer, since I like the female main character:D
Dexter and Bones , I heard it good too :)

Sbear

Commoner
Vamps Diary, Breaking Bad, Teen Wolf, How I met Your mother.... royal pains... most of the good TV series almost ending... though :(

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'll check out Vampire Diaries since everyone is recommending it. I'd love to watch True Blood but don't have HBO. Maybe I'll buy it of Amazon. :)

I watched the Secret Circle a few weeks ago but Teen Wolf was better.

bamboo

Commoner
I recommend Lost. I've started this myself and just finished the first 2 seasons. I don't know if this is considered Supernatural but The Walking Dead is also good.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I can't wait for season 4 of the Walking Dead...just two weeks!

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I still need to finish season 3. :(

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I can't wait for season 4 of the Walking Dead...just two weeks!

Agreed!

Not to many supernatural shows I know about but for my Birthday this year a friend of mines bought me Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel to watch. I managed to finish Buffy, all 7 seasons :), It's a little corny at times but the overall story was good. As for Angel, I just started season 3 and so far the story is good, but again it can get a little corny at times. Remember these shows started in the mid 90's!

I watch a lot of Sci-Fi, fantasy based shows.

Last edited:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Angel is awesome. I remember Charmed too. My grandma was watching these shows and I just happened to be there too xD

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
The Walking Dead season 4 will be premiering this Sunday? Can't wait! :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
How's about Sleepy Hollow?

Sleepy Hollow has an interesting story to it. So far I've seen the first three episodes and they have kept me interested. So if you like supernatural shows this may not be a bad one to watch :).

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My sister said Grimm is good. The series is unpredictable, different from the expected.

TV-Grimm.jpg

Synopsis

Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt of the Portland Police Bureau learns he is descended from a line of "guardians" known as "Grimms", charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures of the world called Wesen, the German word for being or creature (pronounced "vessin" on the show. Throughout the series, he must battle against an assortment of dangerous creatures, with help from his friend Monroe (who is a reformed creature), and his partner Detective Hank Griffin.

Sbear

Commoner
Yup, Grimm will be back in 13 days. Vamp diaries is back... I've been watching amazing race & survivors too...

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks for sharing.... I will try to make times watching those series toooo:D:sneaky: