Download - Complete Secret Battle Of The Majesty (1994)

Aseilym

Commoner
It has been years so if I remember correctly. The fight scene you guys are talking about is the end of Part II. The two monks go to kill Yung Cheng. Yung Cheng starts kicking there butts, and two monks were surprise that Yung Cheng can fight. It turns out that it was the eunuch pretending to be Yung Cheng.
so it is eunuch? Thank alot leng, the director hided all along that eunuch...and it is strange that eunuch have same face like Yung Chin. ...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I guess I have to rush it since we're already talking about part II instead of part I. :D

This series is completed for viewing on KhmerAve.
Please view the series to see if there is any issue. Let me know it's all good to make a download link if anyone wants it, thanks. :)

Aseilym

Commoner
Yes I do really want a download link so much... because it is the best drama all of my viewing... Thank so much Hunnie...:D ....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yes I do really want a download link so much... because it is the best drama all of my viewing... Thank so much Hunnie...:D ....

Hi Aseilym, just let me know when you're done watching this series, if nothing wrong with it, I'll make the download link. Just in case something is wrong with it. Thanks. :)

Aseilym

Commoner
Hi Aseilym, just let me know when you're done watching this series, if nothing wrong with it, I'll make the download link. Just in case something is wrong with it. Thanks. :)
Hi, Hunnie, I have scaned and watch them carefully I don't think there is error in these 28 episode ... :D and thank for a download link :D...

dlorloves

Commoner
Wanderer
that was fast hunnie! now u gonna have to upload part two so aseilym can see what really happen at the end!

Aseilym

Commoner
lol well u'll have to re watch it to see what im talking about!
Now the part II is added... hope you guy can tell me ...that body guard is Yung Chin or not ? because in the film it doesn't mention.... As I have asked many people , especially my china friend , he said all the king of Ching Empire always know very good of kungfu but they rarely show...they always give the ability to body guard to protect him..,,,so that why I still suspect that last fight who kill those two monk is Yung Chin himself.. not his enunch as you mentioned...

babeboichan

Commoner
thx for sharing.

awesome

Commoner
''Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom''thank you

latola

Commoner
Thank you for this one, I got a lot of Idea form this series. Thank again Smart Girl, you are always take us from the boring