Complete Roy Ruk Adeed

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
royrukroyadeedposterab3.jpg

Youwngyee23

Commoner
I honestly have been dying to see this thai lakorn. Thank you so much for uploading this. I hope you get more bonus points. Thank you again :)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
I honestly have been dying to see this thai lakorn. Thank you so much for uploading this. I hope you get more bonus points. Thank you again :)
Hi youwngyee, hope u can wait till Monday. I have my little sister 100 days ritual this Friday and sat so I will b very busy cooking and setting stuff up at the temple.

Personally, I don't care bout the bonus points. I do this from my heart.. I've never want n e thing in return....but the Thai fan have been very nice ...I get a lot of personal pm people thanking me and for making their parents happy..to me, that's an appreciation already..but thanks again for the bonus point

Youwngyee23

Commoner
My condolences Chenna to you and your family; you can take as long as you want. I can always wait. I completely understand as, I just came from a funeral myself today. And can't thank you enough for your sincerity in uploading these dramas for us. Keep it strong!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
My condolences Chenna to you and your family; you can take as long as you want. I can always wait. I completely understand as, I just came from a funeral myself today. And can't thank you enough for your sincerity in uploading these dramas for us. Keep it strong!
thanks for ur kind words nd understanding :)